Support Forums

Full Version: I need someone to talk to!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hate this feeling.....

Me and my ex-boyfriend broke-up for almost 7 years but still I can't move on! Gratte It was my fault. I was the one who left him and it was the most regretful decision I've ever made..

I still cried for what happened and keep on wishing that there will still be ME and HIM but it is just impossible. He is happy now with his life.

For almost 7 years I never tried to talk to him and tell him how I really feels.. Oh God help me Sad I need someone who can give me advises...
Add me on skype: Mister.Business
I am shouldering all these burdens now.. Am i going to talk to him and tell him IM SORRY?? Is it ok now? or is it too late? T_T
(07-16-2012, 05:52 PM)masami Wrote: [ -> ]I am shouldering all these burdens now.. Am i going to talk to him and tell him IM SORRY?? Is it ok now? or is it too late? T_T

Don't apologize. Add on skype and I will give you instructions.
(07-16-2012, 07:50 PM)Akai Wrote: [ -> ]Don't apologize. Add on skype and I will give you instructions.

:>>what is your username in skype?
(07-18-2012, 12:56 AM)masami Wrote: [ -> ]:>>what is your username in skype?

Skype username: Mister.Business

You will win him back, I swear. Pirate
(07-18-2012, 06:54 AM)Akai Wrote: [ -> ]Skype username: Mister.Business

You will win him back, I swear. Pirate

:> I dont think about winning him back I guess. It was part of my past already.. I just have to released the burdens I have shouldering and after that, I know I could be able to moved on.. Smile
time will eventually heal all that. dont worry, it is just taking you longer than others, but eventually it will heal
Actually move on & get with friends. Move forward & find goals in life. Find friends that you could hang out with & start off there. It will come once you can have friends.
Getting professional help can actually be the best to cope those situations. A psychotherapist can be a friend who listens too.