Support Forums

Full Version: Life Sucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Life basically sucks for me. I'm 17 years old. I had depression my whole life. I am short and skinny. I'm not good at anything. I only have a few friends. I never had a girl friend. I get average grades, yet they won't be good enough to get me into a decent college. I never had a girlfriend, and I still have trouble talking to girls, i'm only comfortable around a few of them. I feel like everyone else is always having an amazing time, while I'm bored, lonely, or depressed. My parents are divorced, my mom basically disowned me as her son, and I live with my dad. My dads a drunk, and sometimes physically express his anger told me. Ohh, yeah and also I have a speech impediment so its difficult to understand me, so I have to repeat myself a couple times, which even makes my self esteem even lower.

All I can do to forget, and get my mind off things is get drunk. Anyone have any advice
You're 17. Hormones, emotions out of control. Once you finish high school, and live out on your own it'll be better. As for your girl issue? I hate to sound like a douche, but grow some balls and get out of your shell. I am starting to tell to this to everyone who has issues dealing with the opposite sex. You have nothing to complain about if you don't try. As for your speech, if you can practice to make it better, do it. If not, then work around it. I personally admire those who I see with disabilities and work to overcome it. I have nothing to say about your parents, my mother (single mother) disowned me a few weeks ago, and I am still feeling hatred towards her. As I said, you're only 17, you have your whole life. Don't let this down period get you down. Go hang out at malls or public places with girls, get your esteem up. Try working out, it makes you feel better ;)
Life is a challenge that everyone must overcome. There are lot of choices to choose from if you are really WILLING to give yourself a chance to be HAPPY. Help yourself up and throw away all the negativity that you have been shouldering for all of your life. If people saw you wearing positive aura, it's a 100% sure they will be happy to see you and to be with you, but if you wears negative aura, its 100% sure that people will turn their back to you. Just always keep in mind. You are the DRIVER of your own destiny..