Support Forums

Full Version: Just A Place To Air It Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can no longer write on pen and paper due to the increased security around my house if I could say. Life is becoming easier is the social aspect but harder in the "at-home" aspect. It worked this way before too. I just recently began to have friends, I have my friends I want now and I'm thrilled. The girl who used to be obsessed with me moved on which puts a load of stress off my shoulders. I know longer have to think about that girl or this other girl who has a lot of problems(well she is just an attention hoe) anyways, as time began picking up just yesterday the girl I really enjoy being around(my ex) decided to come out right and tell me how she felt about me. The feelings she still has for me, goes right up along with my mind. She moved on from this kid she liked going back into me(I felt great) The kid she did like we can call him "Jay" Well Jay was really nice to "Hother"(ExGF - Now Gf?) and Jay thought it was okay to ignore Hother and not pay attention to her, hoping to hangout that way. Well Hother has a strict mom(No dad) and the mom won't let her do many things. Her mom absolutely adores me but she can't know about Hother and I. Her mom constantly says me and Hother would be a cute couple to Hother when I'm not around. Her mom said she saw us holding hands and us on a jog together, she said we were adorable running. Now the part that always hits me really hard is that when things get UP in my life, things also get DOWN. At home my brother is just an obnoxious pothead to constantly sells in and out of the house, I get in trouble sometimes because I smell like weed when I don't even smoke it. My mom and dad hate eachother and it ends up with me getting yelled at for, sometimes I just leave the house. I'm happy I have a girl to hug and talk to about our problems. The thing I love about Hother and I, is we treat eachother like boyfriend/girlfriend and act like boyfriend/girlfriend but it seems so easy and simplistic to speak to her. When we are mad at eachother, it passes over so easy and sometimes we say the exact same things, at the exact same time. If something happens we loook at eachother in almost a synced movement and we both laugh. I gave her a piggy back ride today and pretty much the biggest hug. We always act like we are family but we tell eachother things I don't think a family member would ever know!

I like expressing things to this forum, it lets me organize my thoughts as I can no longer get meditation at my house due to constant noise.

There are A LOT of problems at home, but it would take a lot of writing to explain them.