Support Forums

Full Version: Job problems kind of
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so im posting here because i dont really know where else to post this
ive just been getting really angry lately and thought i should talk about it
ok so ill start now. Ok so ive been volunteering my time at this local pet shop because this new manager started working there and we got along and she asked if i wanted to volunteer so i did so everything's been going go ive been volunteering there for almost 7 months so the owner would eventually hire me as a summer job so early this month the new manager convinced the owner to give me store credit so every time i volunteer there i get 5 bucks a hour and it goes into my store account and i can get whatever i want with that money well i thought that was ok that's the first step before actually getting paid well its been a month since that i started getting store credit and 2 weeks ago the manager who was the person who got me to volunteer and the store credit thing quit. it sucked but i thought ok now were low on staff he should hire me well no two days ago he hired this guy who volunteered for a day and he got hired but he doesn't know anything about the animals i had to answer the peoples questions for him and show him how to do pretty much everything and the owner has stopped giving me the store credit i asked him if he entered it and hes like i dont know ill check cause i needed to buy a rat and he was at the screen i saw he didn't enter it and he just took it off my old credit so i should have like 300 dollars in credit but since he didnt enter the new credit ii have like 50 bucks and hes like oh ill enter it later but he hasn't in two weeks and it really pisses me off because i do pretty much everything clean all the cages sell animals and all that and he just doesn't give me any credit or anything. and he brought in these two snakes i really wanted i asked him both days i was working and hes like oh ill get back to you i haven't decided yet and i came in today and he had sold them to this guy. that really pissed me off because ive done all this stuff for him and he cant even let me buy his snakes and i dont know he just dosent treat me right like he asks me to clean cages outside i live in Arizona so its over 110 and he has me cleaning cages outside and i work all day there and get nothing it just pisses me off i dont know what to do ? i guess im just trying to figure out what i should do
You should find a place where you can do paid internship.. Maybe some burger place or restaurante or maybe some other pet shop?