Support Forums

Full Version: How to stop...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I often wake up in the morning with excruciating abdominal cramps followed by violent diarrhea because I have a tendency to eat lot of junk food. Don't get me wrong, I can make myself a great healthy meal and for the most part, I always do. But when I come home for a full day of work and I just want to relax for the rest of the night, I eat a lot of junk food and it makes me insanely sick the next morning. Last night, I came home for work and had 4-5 Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies. Then I made myself a healthy supper, no harm done then. An hour or so later, I was still hungry so I ate a drumstick ice cream. And then I'm still hungry throughout the entire night until 2:00 AM. I ate pastries, cereals by the handful, popcorn, chips, etc. It all feels so good in the moment but the next day its unbearable. I was lying on the floor of my bathroom and in the fetal position for how bad the cramps were (they woke me up).

How do I stop once and for all from eating junk food? I always say I will do it when I get sick but I never do.
It's like an addiction, all you can do is tell yourself that your gonna quit. Make a chart or something & post it up in places telling yourself that you'll be able to quit. Even with that, remember that it's much more unhealthy eating food four-six hours before bed. The question, have you've always been at this point in life??? Has this always happened to you???
you know you should consult a doctor.. eating so much is not good.. there must be something wrong with ur stomach..
I strongly advice you to consult a doctor...
Looks like you're addicted to Junk Food. Have you tried to cut Junk Food out of your diet and only have it as a treat? I had a friend that was similar to you and things got much much worse for him with his eating disorder.
It seems you have money, so I'd suggest trying to expand your food tastes? Restaurants are a good way to do that if you can afford it. Try different styles, like Indian, Mexican, Italian etc, new foods can find you new tastes and maybe get you to kick your addiction to junk food.
Force yourself to stop eating stuff with a lot of sugar and fat.
Instead, buy some peanuts. When you become hungry, take a few peanuts or make a slice of rye bread with liver pate (if you eat that Tongue).