Support Forums

Full Version: Points2shop/P2A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Legion587

Greetings, Here you can earn items on Points2Shop. it is in fact a legitimate website.

You can Earn points or cash then spend them on products mostly from Amazon How you ask? The advertisers on Points2Shop and Cashle reward you for taking the time to view their ads, sign up for newsletters, take quizzes, and participate in surveys. You're paid from the advertising budget of the company sponsoring each offer; the rewards are easy to earn and yours to keep! Extra earnings are available by winning games and contests, as well as by bringing new users to Points2Shop or Cashle with your referral link.

When you earn cash it can be paid out to a check or free payment account such as PayPal and AlertPay. Points are spent on the entire order cost of any prize you choose from the Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, or Amazon.ca marketplaces. Amazon prizes are available for residents of the United States, UK, and Canada. Read more about Ordering your prize.

HOW TO EARN CASH AND PRIZES
It's easy to use your free time to earn cash and prizes. While you certainly won't get rich quick or instantly win prizes, if you put in a bit of effort you can earn whatever you want!

==Headline text, and sign-ups) =
Get paid to learn about new products, share information about yourself, or sign up for online services. While most offers are free, you will also find cash back shopping and paid/trial offers - a great way to get a deal on your online purchases!

Completing offers head line text, and sign-ups) === Get paid to learn about new , share information about yourself, or sign up for online services. While most offers are free, you will also find cashback shopping and paid/trial offers - a great way to get a deal on your online purchases!

Referrals
Getting people to sign up through your referral link takes some work and determination but once you get good at spreading the word about Points2Shop, your referrals will really pay off! You can earn $1 for each plus a 15% bonus for any offers they complete.

Games
Compete in paid games where your practice and skill can earn up to 150 points per game! All games are available for free play as well, so be sure to practice before playing to avoid losing too many hard-earned points.

Weekly Lottery
The lottery is a game of chance with no guaranteed winner. However, with a jackpot that grows by $10 every week the winner can win well over $100! Lottery tickets are free and everyone has the same chance to win.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1343933809
I can at least vouch for this, I've used this site and received my items.
k i'll do it for you. no worries brother.

PinkMilkCake

I'd like to just say, so everybody knows, I have been using this awhile now and it's completely legitimate and works! It just requires patients for surveys and stuff. Everybody should give it a try!

It obviously sounds too good to be true, but it's whole heartedly true. Everyone is missing out, trust me!