Support Forums

Full Version: Quickrewards.net[no minimum payout via PayPal Better than neobux]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is QuickRewards Network?

QuickRewards Network is a loyalty marketing site that rewards its members for doing things they normally do online such as surfing the web, using a search engine, shopping, singing up for offers, taking surveys and much more while bringing out advertisers the quality targeted traffic they want.

When can I cash out?

You may cash out any time you like when you reach the required amount for a specific redemption. Paypal payments have no minimum amounts. Most other gift certificates require you to have a minimum of $5 balance to redeem for them. Please check with the terms and conditions for special Paypal Requirements for Canadian residents and US residents with non-verified Paypal accounts.

How often can I cash out?

You can cash out any time you like for Paypal or any time when you reach a certain amount to request some kind of redemption.

Do I need to cash out my full balance at once?

No. You may cash out for as much as you like.

How long does it take for my cash out to be processed?

Paypal payments are usually sent within 12-48 hours or less. Gift certificates are usually ordered on the same day as you request them. If the gift certificate is an e-gift certificate you will receive them in your QR account email within a few hours. If the gift certificates are going to be send to your house it generally takes 2-7 days for them to arrive. Prizes from the prize shop can take anywhere from 2 days to 6 weeks to arrive depending on availability of the prize.

** Its no minimum payout so you can cashout at any amount as you wat even $0.01

My Payment Proofs life history-

[Image: paypalpaymentproof.jpg]

Latest payment proof-

[Image: proofw.jpg]

Important point-

Which countries can join your program?

Currently we are only allowing members from United States, United Kingdom and Canada to join. All other countries are not permitted at this time. If a member who is not from US/Canada/UK joins QuickRewards Network we will close their account without any payment regardless of their account balance or status.

Please read the T.O.S before registering. You can make more than $1 a day and you can receive money everyday.

The site seems a bit cheap if you ask me, i'll try it non the less.
(11-07-2009, 12:37 PM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]The site seems a bit cheap if you ask me, i'll try it non the less.

Yeah but atleast those with no money gets paid $1 or more a day via paypal using this website than waiting like 2 months to cashout with neobux with no referrals. This is the perfect website to earn money very fast. you can even cashout $0.01
The site is good. The most important thing is it min. payout rate. We can cash out our gained money even at 0.01 $ !! Thats very good thing IMHO. I am willing to join this. Smile
Thankyou for sharing with us, be happy always
i will give it a try now
Can anyone else confirm that this is working.. If so i'll help some people out by getting them refs.
(11-09-2009, 05:39 AM)Codine Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone else confirm that this is working.. If so i'll help some people out by getting them refs.

Referrals are not needed..... but you can help spread this wonder website to those who are struggling.
I am a qrcode reader developer and my job is to make barcode reader in.net.I aften use quickrewards network in my work.It helps me do tnings faster.Is quickrewards.net legit?Ok, so I am definitely not the type to get roped into the whole "get paid for surfing the net" scam, but I thought this was worth asking about since it is sticky at the top of this forum. Has anyone here signed up, taken surveys etc.and actually got paid for it?
(03-06-2015, 01:12 AM)bobbell Wrote: [ -> ]I am a qrcode reader developer and my job is to make barcode reader in.net.I aften use quickrewards network in my work.It helps me do tnings faster.Is quickrewards.net legit?Ok, so I am definitely not the type to get roped into the whole "get paid for surfing the net" scam, but I thought this was worth asking about since it is sticky at the top of this forum. Has anyone here signed up, taken surveys etc.and actually got paid for it?
Thank you for sharing QuickRewards Network info.
But I really don't know what do you mean?