Support Forums

Full Version: Relationship Fears/Trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so I will start off saying I have never been active here. I normally stick to Omni's other forums but I decided here I would get better advice. I normally don't like talking about my feelings even with very close friends. Maybe strangers would be better.

So basically I have no problems getting girls or being around them. I know how to pick up girls in vacation or at parties or whatever. I have hooked up with a good amount of girls but have never been past second base. My only problem is I suck at relationships. I don't know what it is but I just can't do it. I have never really had a long relationship with a girl. The longest is probably no more than a month. I guess I am partly afraid of it but I don't know.

The reason for this is I have this one girl I really like. I have basically liked her since 7-8th grade but never dated or even kissed her. Obviously I didn't like her all the time. I am a rising 10th grader now. She has definently liked me back for most of the time and I think she likes me now. I really want to date her but I just don't know what to do. Another reason for me putting it off is the fact it is summer. Also I got drunk and hooked up with one of her friends...

So diagnose me or whatever goes on here and give me some answers advice and SUPPORT!
According to your profile, you are 15 years old. Quite a few people never even had a relationship on that age and most people don't have long relationships. Really, that will change. Relations on that age barely mean anything anyway.
If she has liked you for 2 years now, then you must be doing something right. Just ask her out. This might be the relationship that lasts for you. Like Pontoe said, relationships at your age don't really mean anything. So don't be afraid of screwing up. It's your time to learn.

If you want to get past "second base", but are terrible at relationships, trying finding a girl who is okay with having a friends with benefits situation with you.
First of all, going past second base is not something you'd want to rush.

Second of all, you were not dating. Why would there be a problem if you hooked up with one of her friends? It's not cheating. If you really like her, ask for a friendly date to watch a movie, you can invite someone with you to make things less awkward. Then, on the way back home you can make your move.