Support Forums

Full Version: Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello SF, I know this is my first post and arleady asking for help. But I need to start somewhere, heh?

So I have registered a website using Intuit.
I have changed nameservers to freehosting, waited more then 24 hours and the site still doesn't work. (domain exists)
[Image: eiVvtZ.png]
I can't put anything on the 4th one, or I get this message
screen snapr.co m/e/JxMwJJ.png
(remove spaces)
So my question is, did I enter everything correctly? I want to use 1freehosting.com for freehosting. Yes I have account arleady there.
Your images dont show up for me :\ but anyways you should contact the hosting company and ask for support Smile
(06-05-2012, 09:38 AM)Crystal Wrote: [ -> ]Your images dont show up for me :\ but anyways you should contact the hosting company and ask for support Smile

That's weird, http://screensnapr.com/v/JxMwJJ.png <-- First image.
I can ask hosting company, but not intuit, as I used a bug to get it for free Yeye
EDIT: Can't ask hosting company either, they charge for tickets Sad
(06-05-2012, 09:46 AM)Deathknife Wrote: [ -> ]I can ask hosting company, but not intuit, as I used a bug to get it for free Yeye
(

Im sorry but if you have obtained the domain name through some illegal method then we are not allowed to offer assistance.
The rules are clear at Support Forums, and can be found in my sig.
I am closing this thread. PM me Deathknife if you would like to discuss this.