Support Forums

Full Version: webcam recorded?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Maybe you can provide me with some advice.....
A few months ago I started chatting after I broke up with my girlfriend. Think it was my way of trying to get some attention.
On one occasion I met this girl in a chatbox and we continued to chat on msn. She asked me if I would like to use the webcam with her. I agreed.
She put on her cam and she was allready in her top and panties. Couldn't see her face. I stripped to my boxers because it looked like fun. We chatted a while and then she showed her boobs and asked me to take my boxers off. I refused and directly she went offline.
It was the only time I used the webcam. Haven't done it again (will not do it again).
But now I have a new girlfriend and since that time I am scared that my encounter has been recorded and put on the net... When I think things over, I think is very well possible that she was fake and showed me a recorded video instead of herself on cam. Maybe it was a guy who was trying to get guys naked?
Luckily I used a fake name and email.
I did not take my boxers off or jerk off or anything. My face was only visible a few seconds in the beginning of the session.
I tried to contact her to get some information but her msn-account is inactive.
I am surfing the net to look for a video but that is crazy.
I feel stupid for using the webcam but also I am glad for not taking my shorts off.....
Please help me, I am really freaking out.
You look paranoid, I can assure you that nothing is wrong, trust me 100% on this one mate. Also never look for girls on the net. Unless they are trusted advertised dating sites.
You probably have nothing to worry about.... Even if it was a guy, probably wouldn't record it...
What are the chances that your girlffriends would find you in a chatroom? Don't worry about it.
Well this is a old thread but mate, that was possibly an eWhore don't worry people don't record guy's webcam.
Hey buddy, don't get too paranoid : )
Hello,
Thanx for your comments.
I guess maybe I am too paranoid...
But this is keeping my mind busy.
Luckily I used a fake name and there is no chance that the person I was chatting with knows my real name.
Well, I keep telling myself that a guy in boxers is probably not that interesting for the world to see.... If it was recorded and posted I guess it will not draw very much attention.
Still, valuable lesson learned!

Bye!