Support Forums

Full Version: Social life problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently a guy i used to be friends with bashed me for no reason. (Actually was for no reason, he just did it to seem tough) I wasn't really hurt, he just hit me a couple of times when i told him i didn't want to fight. That should be it, but he's friends with all of my friends and he hangs around with them. I haven't really gone out much since this happened because I don't really want to be around the person which is understandable. I don't really know what to do because I want to chill with my friends but I don't know if this guy will act like a dickhead and try to fight me again or what.
What should I do?
Honestly, you can try to talk to him and be reasonable with him. But I guess you already did try that, and he just hit you anyways. So maybe you should talk to your other friends, and try to get them to stop hanging out with him.

I would ask the guy why he's hurting you, maybe something is bothering him. Maybe something happened and he's just stressed. I'm not really sure, since I don't know him.

But I think your main options are, reason with the guy hurting you, or reason with your friends.

Or find new friends, but that's easier said than done.

Good luck with this problem man, I hope everything gets worked out.
Can't talk with him, he's unreasonable and has anger problems.

Can't talk with him, he's unreasonable and has anger problems. My thoughts are even I hang out with them, i just don't want to be sitting there wondering if he's going to start or not.
Im inclined to agree with Chelloa.
Try talk to him, but not in an environment he has mates around him.
Certainly while he has mates around a bully will more often that not react but often they are quite different when separated.

Now the bit i am hesitant to say but feel i must.
IF you 2 are alone and he tries to hurt you. Defend yourself.
Not half assed but with vigor.
Bad advice perhaps but its worked for me through life.
Stand up for yourself always, no matter if he has some kind of physical advantage. Once that little "clash" between both of you happens it might go away. Most important thing of course is to man up, and be proud for yourself !

Chin up, and get out there.