Support Forums

Full Version: Depression, need help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I just posted this on HF:

"Anyone else like me?

Anyone else constantly sad, depressed?
Anyone else have parents going through a divorce?
Anyone else lonely at school, home?
Anyone else just confused about life?

I feel all these angry and sad feelings just bottled up inside me right now, and I'm tired of it. I can't stand life right now, and I hate myself for even feeling this way. I know that plenty of people have it way worse than me, and I can't even handle this? I just don't understand myself, and why I feel why I feel. Even in writing this, I feel like I need to just let it out, but at the same time I feel like I'm asking for sympathy, which I'm not...

So much going through my head right now..."

So my parents are getting a divorce. I love them both and don't want them to separate. My mom is the only one that wants it, and she really only wants it because she can't get along with my dad at work. I know my dad loves her, but I'm not sure about my mom.

So away from that, at school I have a few people I talk to, but no real friends. I sit with the druggies at lunch and I don't do drugs. So I don't fit in. Other than that, I don't have anyone to talk to, or hang out with. I really need someone to actually care about me, someone to listen to me. Right now, it is just me Sad

As for myself, well I really don't like my personality. I mean, just for posting this I feel like I'm asking for sympathy, but I don't know what else to do? Right now I feel so depressed and sad, and I know I should just suck it up and deal with it, and stop whining, but this is harder than it sounds. Is there anyone that can help me? Any suggestions for me? I can't go on much longer feeling like this...
Great so HF tells me to come here? A whole day of this being up and I couldn't even get one comment. Not even a "Hang in there". I know I'm new, but I needed help last night :/
What's your age ? TBH , even I'm in the same situation as you are. My only advice would be,go for Love. I'm sure she is the who you should see to get everything right. Currently in love or what ?
(06-04-2012, 10:43 AM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: [ -> ]What's your age ? TBH , even I'm in the same situation as you are. My only advice would be,go for Love. I'm sure she is the who you should see to get everything right. Currently in love or what ?

Well I'm 15, and currently single. And now that I'm out of school, it will be pretty difficult to find a girl, but I'll work on it.

If that is what your referring to. I didn't quite understand what you said...
Honestly, I've gone through exactly what you've gone through while I was in my teens.

When I was 18, my dad had no job and my parents were on the verge of a divorce. I was quite popular in high school but I felt like I could never find my place in school so I quickly became alone my last year. I kept skipping class, never showed up to class and it later held me back in high school for an extra year. I was also going through a rough break up with my at the time girlfriend and it just kept going downhill from there.

I was depressed. I felt like I had no will or energy to do anything, go outside, just anything! I'd sit in my room and just cry... For nothing. I felt like crap but I didn't know why I felt like crap, basically it just broke me down inside. I started feeling suicidal I resorted to drugs and alcohol for my "support" and eventually it led me to my attempted suicide. I overdosed on every drug in my family's medicine cabinet and I miraculously survived.

I don't know what happened after... But eventually I started going to church frequently at that time (I don't anymore), I started listening to some music that inspired to go out and do things better with my life, and I just started to learn to say "fudge the world!", "fudge my parents and their problems", "fudge my ex", "fudge everything that brought me down!" At that point it was about making myself happy. I went out called up a few of my old high school classmates to hang out, I got myself a part time job to occupy my mind and I just went to the gym to workout my anger.

I feel like I'm a stable person now, and I think it's ridiculous how much "support" you got in this section. I want to extend my hand to you because I care about you Blades and though I may not know you, I know that we share a struggle that no one else might ever go through, Idunno. Just stay strong, Have faith that your life will get better and just stay positive. Don't turn to drugs like I did, instead express yourself through dance, music, drawing etc. I know you'll get better Smile And when you do, please save another persons life by sharing your story and telling them to stay strong. Care when nobody else does because that's when people need it the most.

Ps. Catch me on HF for anything. I won't really check here often. (Same username)

Take care and God bless! Thumbsup
I know how you feel OP my parents didn't have the best break up ever, I was actually watching what all when on, it was soo hard and I was soo young too I was about 11 or something and seriously things where awful... I've felt like that a couple of times all you need is support from friends,girlfriend or even someone online, I mean you came to Support Forums, I've been hearing this is great to get things out and express your feelings, but OP if you're from HF pm on there or even pm on here.

I'm sure everything will work out perfect in time <3.. Time heals everything.
(06-05-2012, 09:01 PM)akatsuki Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I've gone through exactly what you've gone through while I was in my teens.

When I was 18, my dad had no job and my parents were on the verge of a divorce. I was quite popular in high school but I felt like I could never find my place in school so I quickly became alone my last year. I kept skipping class, never showed up to class and it later held me back in high school for an extra year. I was also going through a rough break up with my at the time girlfriend and it just kept going downhill from there.

I was depressed. I felt like I had no will or energy to do anything, go outside, just anything! I'd sit in my room and just cry... For nothing. I felt like crap but I didn't know why I felt like crap, basically it just broke me down inside. I started feeling suicidal I resorted to drugs and alcohol for my "support" and eventually it led me to my attempted suicide. I overdosed on every drug in my family's medicine cabinet and I miraculously survived.

I don't know what happened after... But eventually I started going to church frequently at that time (I don't anymore), I started listening to some music that inspired to go out and do things better with my life, and I just started to learn to say "fudge the world!", "fudge my parents and their problems", "fudge my ex", "fudge everything that brought me down!" At that point it was about making myself happy. I went out called up a few of my old high school classmates to hang out, I got myself a part time job to occupy my mind and I just went to the gym to workout my anger.

I feel like I'm a stable person now, and I think it's ridiculous how much "support" you got in this section. I want to extend my hand to you because I care about you Blades and though I may not know you, I know that we share a struggle that no one else might ever go through, Idunno. Just stay strong, Have faith that your life will get better and just stay positive. Don't turn to drugs like I did, instead express yourself through dance, music, drawing etc. I know you'll get better Smile And when you do, please save another persons life by sharing your story and telling them to stay strong. Care when nobody else does because that's when people need it the most.

Ps. Catch me on HF for anything. I won't really check here often. (Same username)

Take care and God bless! Thumbsup

Wow. Thank you so much dude, just reading this makes me feel better already. I'm really sorry that your life had that time in it where you felt that way. I'm glad that your feeling better now though, and your life is going better. I hope that I will be able to get past all of this to. It was so nice to hear that someone cares, and to see you do by posting all that. Right now, you and some other online friends are all I got (Excluding family, I don't talk about this with them), so all that really helped me out. I have PM'ed you on HF, and maybe we can talk more on there.

P.S- Don't worry about the drug thing, I'll never do drugs. Seems stupid to me.

P.S.S- If I make it past all this, I'll make sure to tell other people in need. Smile
I feel you, if you would need company I could always chill with you online.
hi, this is my first time replying to a message but i just felt soo emotionally linked to yours i had to tell you that your not alone anymore.
my life right now is a mess, it has been for a while and like you i have people to hang with but there not my friends. my parents constantly fight and my daddy can't stand me but i would like to offer you some peace of mind.
I hate telling people my problems beacuse i can't help but feel like there are soooo many more people worse than me ..but everyone has the right to cry, and feel like there living an emotional hell

i guess what im trying to say is that maybe i could be someone you could talk to and we could help eachother out of our depression Sad

hopefully just for a little while everyday we won't have to feel alone anymore