Support Forums

Full Version: Don't know what to do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't even know where to start off.. but I'll start with my life at home....

My dad has always been Paranoid (Crazy) and he was sent to a mental institution, then got released, but he is still crazy I went to the mall with him and he got up in someones face about taking his picture but it was just a tourist, it wasn't that one time, he gets really angry about police listening in, and following him, because when they took him to mental place from the home, I was watching as a child, and he got tazered and I guess embarrassed by the police, we try to help him but he's stuck with his ways, he's a good father, nice, so we leave him like that.

My mom has always had problems, when she was young she got raped, and she tries to get a divorce from my dad but she complains about not having enough money now, because of when they separated in court she had to pay for a lawyer to get custody of me and my sister, and her half of the house.. and she can't afford lawyer after that and she has the worst credit (literally that bad) and she didn't have a job for a year, and financially can't support us and relies on my dads full time job that doesn't pay that much (35k/yr). For some reason now she went.. "crazy" I don't know how else to describe it, I love her but I don't know.. all she talks about now is some big group is coming after her and the house and she wants to leave... and that my dad also hires people to chase after her and ruin her life.. I don't believe it but she does. She now just left (today) the house saying if she didn't leave she'd kill her self.. i didn't know what to do.. she took my sister with her.. I tried to convince her to do otherwise but she said if she stayed she would kill herself. She is prescribed with depression pills, but she hasn't been taking them because she thinks they do something else to her.

I don't know what to do, I don't know whats wrong, I just know something is. What should I do? I can't contact my mom.. can't afford home phone.. and we have like this $30 mobile internet stick that I paid for.. but she has a cell? My dad can take care of me, but if my mom kills herself, I think I will too, I love my mom the most out of anyone in the world she makes me so happy when she isn't acting crazy.. I can't feel any emotion right now, I don't know why, earlier I felt depressed, and really sad ready to kill myself, now I just feel nothing.
I don't know what I'm asking, I just wanted to tell someone about my life... i've never told anyone this much, but this is the internet so..
(05-29-2012, 12:53 PM)alivesi Wrote: [ -> ]She now just left (today) the house saying if she didn't leave she'd kill her self.. i didn't know what to do.. she took my sister with her.. I tried to convince her to do otherwise but she said if she stayed she would kill herself.

She left with your sister and is threatening to kill herself? If that's so, then you need to call the cops. If you care about the well being of your sister at all, then you will contact law enforcement. You can dial 911 for free from any phone so being poor should not be a problem. From what you told, it is obvious that your mom needs counseling and if you don't act now then it will fudge up your presumably younger sister worse than it fudged you up.