Support Forums

Full Version: Depression
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fudge this crap. Im just a swaggernaut.
Then you're like me man. I'm an extreme attention whore. But instead of choosing to dismiss as a bad trait, embrace it. Some people truely need more attention than others. Other than that, it's just a stage in life mate. You're going to feel like this more than once in life. Things change...things hurt...things die...and then things are reborn or born into something beautiful. Rejoice mate, life is beautiful Smile
(05-24-2012, 03:56 PM)Aиγέλ Oφ Kαος Wrote: [ -> ]Then you're like me man. I'm an extreme attention whore. But instead of choosing to dismiss as a bad trait, embrace it. Some people truely need more attention than others. Other than that, it's just a stage in life mate. You're going to feel like this more than once in life. Things change...things hurt...things die...and then things are reborn or born into something beautiful. Rejoice mate, life is beautiful Smile

I am not an attention whore though, I hate attention, it makes me want to kill myself.
(05-24-2012, 03:57 PM)Walking Paradox Wrote: [ -> ]I am not an attention whore though, I hate attention, it makes me want to kill myself.
Then if you're not, don't worry about it. Quit worrying about what others think dude. Live YOUR life and let others live THEIRS. And killing yourself is a big decision (if you actually are considering). Make sure you understand the consequences and the people you'll hurt in the process before you make that decision.
(05-24-2012, 04:00 PM)Aиγέλ Oφ Kαος Wrote: [ -> ]Then if you're not, don't worry about it. Quit worrying about what others think dude. Live YOUR life and let others live THEIRS. And killing yourself is a big decision (if you actually are considering). Make sure you understand the consequences and the people you'll hurt in the process before you make that decision.
I have nothing but depressed thoughts, I don't have an off switch.
Ignore them . I'm sure you have a good friends who likes you . Just expand it's strength .

Things will get better soon . Smile
(05-25-2012, 10:23 AM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: [ -> ]Ignore them . I'm sure you have a good friends who likes you . Just expand it's strength .

Things will get better soon . Smile

I do not, sadly I must add.
(05-26-2012, 04:43 PM)Walking Paradox Wrote: [ -> ]I do not, sadly I must add.
Frankly, I don't think you could solve your problems by asking one of us. Your problems are within. Ask yourself and discuss with yourself what your issues are. We don't know you, we don't have the /exact/ feelings you have nor do we interect in the same evironments are you. I think it wisest to just explore yourself.