Support Forums

Full Version: My girlfriend found my phone :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So me and my girlfriend have been dating for 10 months now and i love her completely. last month we had a fight (i forget what about) but I thought we stopped dating so i talked to this other girl for a few days and got to know her and she even sent me a couple of nude pictures. after about a week my girlfriend said that we haven't broken up at all and life went on but i kept texting this girl because i knew her well, she told me all her problems and i listened. Just recently my girlfriend saw the pictures i had of this girl on my phone and saw the texts i have been sending her, some are sexual, I haven't cheated on her in real life at all because i know that would be wrong. but my girlfriend is now heart broken and I don't even know how to help the situation, Ive told her the truth and Ive apologized as heart filled as i can and i really don't want to loose her but I'm confused on what to do next. I don't want to just break up, what can i do? Sad
Hang it in. If you love the girl, do your best to just forget about or when she brings it up to apologise as many times as you know how. Be patient. It's a tough thing to go through.
Yeah, this is a tough time.. You've got a good heart, you may not have cheated in real life, but no girl that's dating someone wants to see nude pictures on their phone unless it's hers and hers only! Just tell her how you feel inside, Apologize as many times as you possibly can, and show your love for her. Let her know that you love her no matter what, and tell her it won't ever happen again! Best of luck, my friend.
You have to be strong. You know well that your girlfriend would never like nude pictures to be on her own boyfriend's cellphone, especially texts with another girl. It's just simple logic for a girl.
Just do what you do best to your love. In time, she'll accept you back. Remember, timing is everything.
Think of it as a time when you first want to be her boyfriend, you'll do everything to get her.

Good luck, pal.
You screwed up mate.
You will loose her i suspect and rightly so.
You betrayed her trust and for that i dont blame her to leave you.
What you need to do is learn from this.
I know its not true betrayal as in sleeping with someone else.
But you gave emotional connection which is very similar. You screwed up and its ok you feel bad and may loose your partner.
You did wrong IMO.
Learn from it mate.
Best you can possibly hope for is complete submission and then compromise.
Not what i would want from a relationship myself.
Sorry i sound harsh.
Its only my point of view and clearly not others.
(05-23-2012, 04:23 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]You screwed up mate.
You will loose her i suspect and rightly so.
You betrayed her trust and for that i dont blame her to leave you.
What you need to do is learn from this.
I know its not true betrayal as in sleeping with someone else.
But you gave emotional connection which is very similar. You screwed up and its ok you feel bad and may loose your partner.
You did wrong IMO.
Learn from it mate.
Best you can possibly hope for is complete submission and then compromise.
Not what i would want from a relationship myself.
Sorry i sound harsh.
Its only my point of view and clearly not others.

WELL! This is damn right to the point! Lmfao. Like Damink said, you did wrong. You should have been the man (persay) and ask your girlfriend if you two were dating or not before doing sexually thing with this other girl. I consider nudity and sexual texting cheating. Cheating is cheating is cheating, there is no other definition. You in a ditch and I guess all you can really do is try to talk to your gf. If she leaves you, I can't blame her. You did fudge up pretty bad. I guess just wait it out or try to patch things up. If your girlfriend decides to stay with you, do NOT talk to the other girl anymore.
First off, I'd like to say, that at this young age, it is completely unnatural for a man to understand this concept people. Let him fight it through and see how things end up. Giving up is not the way to learn life lessons.
I think you have completely broken her trust but gaining back her trust is not impossible but its not easy either... I think you should just give her time but be in constant touch with her.. apologise to her and if she really loved you then she will forgive you .. Just show her ur sorry and ur really embrassed and ashamed of what you did... She will come back to u but you have to work very hard and convince her.. and dont loose hope....
wish you luck
Why would you leave your phone where your girlfriend can snoop in it?
Gril;s will snoop if they find it.
I would break up with my girlfriend if she touched my phone with the intent of getting information from me.
Pages: 1 2