Support Forums

Full Version: This one girl.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I met this girl around 5 months ago, at first she was just a friend to me but then all that changed, I started liking her and told her about it. She said she was unsure how she felt, and I met up with her a few times and it all went well, she started seeing me to try things out.

But then I did something stupid, I didn't tell her something I did before, she found out off other people and it was over, I tried so hard that night to get her back, and it didn't work.

I kept on trying, because she was the 1 girl that meant something to me, I relised I had never felt like this before. We finally got back together, it was all going well, then we had a big argument, I was upset and went to meet my ex who I saw as a friend, nothing more. I needed support. Well the girl I had an argument with didn't see it that way, and once again I messed stuff up.

We havent been the same lately, so I met up with another girl to try get over her, but I couldnt get with her, I think I might love her too much to move on, I have been speaking to her for 5 months and I was finally realising how I felt.

I just don't know what to do, she doesn't know if she can forgive me, but I need her back so badly, I don't know what I can do to prove she can trust me and it will all be ok.

Help? Sad
She doesn't know if she can forgive you? You were just going to talk to an old ex and trying to get support. If she can't understand this, then she's no good for you my friend. If this is your 2nd or 3rd time you guys broke up over something stupid, then it's best you move on. There's other people out there besides her. Believe me, I've been down this road.. she didn't trust me.. so I told her to hit the road.
You we're living fine before you meet her, so there's no reason you can't go back to that, but if you want her back how severe was the first incident also just try talking her or writing her a letter or some crap. Prove that you really care.
Stay away from her for some time . A few months preferably .

Let her miss you and then you go talk to her , tell her your sorry for everything and everything will get back to normal . Smile
I feel you, let it go for a while and them come back hoping for some miracle to happen.
If you were fine and felt good without her you don't have to go back.
Girls like that are no good. She doesn't want to trust you so you shouldn't trust her. You already tried twice now, it's most likely going to happen a 3rd time. Keep trying though if you really think you two can make things right.