Support Forums

Full Version: Need help.. Asap.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you are a tl;dr hurrdurr poster than fuckoff.

So. This will all begin in grade seven. I was thirteen and I started talking to a girl named Courteney, Not very important but she was a grade higher than me, We had started dating after five months of

talking to each other. We were both so full of crap and drama back then so we broke up do to just stupid crap. Her friend "Hanah" had called my cell phone and read me off due to "breaking Courteney's

heart". Now let's skip a year. (since nothing important happened in that year) In grade nine, I had started talking to Courteney again. It was Halloween and she had her friend Hanah with her. I

started talking to her friend Hanah and we were smoking weed and popping oxy contin so we were fudged up, but we apparently made out and we started dating the next day. Now here's where it

gets complicated. She started mentioning a old friend named "Alex" and they were so good friends and crap. They were going to a party and stuff, I had caught him telling her they were gonna have

sex and crap. So I asked her about it and she denied everything. She said he did say it to her but she'd ignore him. I started paying more attention and I got a hold of her phone one day. (Yes I know

it's a crap thing to do but I wanted to know) She had said they were going to have sex and such and I confronted her. She finally broke down and admitted. I shrugged it off. The party came and went

apparently nothing happened. Now it is mid-December and a kid from school, major skater jerk, decided to start talking to her. Started freakin with her head and she was falling for it. He got between

me and her so easily that she ended asking for an "open relationship" I admit I should have realized if this happened so easily than it shouldn't have happened overall from the beginning. So she break

up with me ON CHRISTMAS DAY. She said it wasn't such a big deal. She starts talking to this guy more. Me and him fought, I broke his jaw and three of his ribs and he sprained my wrist and gave me a

concussion. Now they weren't talking and me and her were just "Hi bye" type of people. JUST TO SAY THIS. She was completely against homosexuality and bisexuality, but she started talking to one of

my ex-girlfriends who was bisexual. I decided I was going to give her roses on new-years. But as I gave her to them she said no that she is with someone. I checked face book and her and my ex are

together. So now they are rubbing it in my face that they were together. It is now January 3rd. We go back to school and they broke up. Yes only three days. They blamed their breakup on me. Both of

them were screaming at me and such. May I also add that from grade five I had been psychologically bullied. People saying that I am worthless and I need to kill myself. I had resorted to self-harm and

drugs for three years. (From grade six to grade nine). So the combination of those girls screaming at me, the loss of her on Christmas day, people telling me to kill myself. I had decided I wanted to die.

So on the night of January 5th, I had taken an entire bottle of Tylenol extra strength 500mg. It was so much that I would have died within an hour of taking them. She (Hanah) was the one that saved

my life by telling my parents I had taken them. I told her that I had taken them and I was done. So I was rushed to the hospital and I was in Suicide-Watch for seventy-two hours while being

DE-intoxicated per-say. After thus I was moved to a rehabilitation center for three months. I had gotten out of the hospital after not having any contact with the outside for those three months. I had

come back and I called her immediately. To find she had moved on. She had sex with about 6 guys while I was gone not including my ex-girlfriend. So I had decided to say forget it. So an entire year

had passed. We started talking about and all she had for me was complete lies and drama. Now I am nineteen. Me and her have just came back into contact. I feel as though she might have changed,

but I am extremely afraid to be in contact with her again in the first place. What should I do? Whoever has read this entire thing. Thank you for being HQ enough to read the entire post. Sorry for such

the rant I just need to know what people suggest.

So me and that girl decided to date a little bit. She became very weird about a week after we started dating. Like for example before hand when we first started dating she would text me with a

crap load of smiles and would be so excited to talk to me. After that she hardly ever texted me and hardly told me she liked me. Now when it came up to Easter the night before she said she could

hang out with me. Then after work she said she didn't have gas to come over. Then I said I will pick her up. She said no matter what she will not let me pick her up. Then she said she had to work 6

days a week and she's so tired. So she wanted to sleep. Then about two days later she accidentally told me she went to her friends house that night. So I flipped crap and asked her mother

when she went over to her friends. Her mother said she went right after work. I once again flipped crap and cussed up a storm to her and she kept saying she wanted a break. So on FB I turned my relationship status to single. She called me at 12AM that night and

said what the fudge why did you change your relation status to single, I told her because you wanted a break. And she said she didn't mean it. The next day she asked if I wanted to go see a movie with her and I told her no I couldn't cause I was fixing my

mums car (pistons 4 and 6 aren't firing right and I can't figure out why) and she said OK, almost as if she was fine with it. Then I told her I loved her. She said "OK that's cool" and then she said "I want a break" I flipped crap again and told her she is hurting me way to

much to have a relationship right now. I'm one of those guys that is extremely emotional and I get attached to girls. I love this girl with all my heart and I cannot seem to let her go. I texted her yesterday

and asked if we will ever get back together and she said most likely but not right now. What do I do? I can't just drop her. I love her so much.

So then I checked her facebook and she said "when I'm with him I feel like I'm perfect" and I know that isn't me. She texted me and we got into a huge fight about how she crushed me. I miss her so much, what do I do? Sad

Me and my cousin got into a huge fight. He just recently came out of the closet, but before that we would always TRY to hang out. He would always cancel and make excuses

well the other day we got into an argument and I told him I didn't consider him as a cousin. He just left for the Navy today and I feel terrible. I don't know where he is right now

so I can't write to him and I don't know what to say to him.

I had dropped out of school and my sister is a manipulative bitch, other day we got into an argument as well and she made a comment "At least I have friends and go to school!",

I've been extremely lonely and I want a girlfriend or at least friends. I suffer from severe depression and I am extremely anti-social. I don't want to get out because I'm afraid I

won't get accepted. That is one of the biggest fears that I have actually is getting accepted into the community after being bullied for so long. I've resorted to self mutilation

again. Most of the things that have gotten me away from the depression is the computer and HackForums. I've recently been banned and repfucked from HackForums and my

doctor said I need to stop getting on the computer because I am hiding from my problems. He made a very good point saying that the computer is the easiest way to cope with

depression and bullying, because if there is someone I don't like I can just block them or ignore them whereas in real life I need to deal with it. I'm seriously contemplating suicide

again. I feel as though it is the right thing to do right now, I don't feel a place for me on this earth..
I can agree even though we have such an age difference in this world. Suicide contemplation has been through my mind dozens of times and unfortunately I've attempted it four times. 1 in 6th grade and 3 just last week. I started to not believe in God, it is just a misfit type of idea...You should try to find a hobby to do instead of self-mutilation(cutting, bleeding, etc) Have you tried learning programming/coding? You can read an E-Book if you really must. I think honestly, a girl is just a girl. I also do know, that one girl can seem to be such more than a girl. You hit a rough spot in your life and that's okay, because one day your life will be much more simplistic and you can be happy, but you must become more social. Join a college, meet some people, talk to them, DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BESTFRIENDS. If you honestly did crack 3 ribs etc, then you should get into boxing classes/MMA, I honestly think that would do you some well, some discipline, etc. This girl is a S-L-U-T, so try to ignore, don't think(it sounds impossible) - Don't text her, don't call her, because she doesn't care, she didn't care in 7th grade and she didn't care in 9th grade, why should she care when you're 19?
(05-19-2012, 08:05 AM)Winter™ Wrote: [ -> ]I can agree even though we have such an age difference in this world. Suicide contemplation has been through my mind dozens of times and unfortunately I've attempted it four times. 1 in 6th grade and 3 just last week. I started to not believe in God, it is just a misfit type of idea...You should try to find a hobby to do instead of self-mutilation(cutting, bleeding, etc) Have you tried learning programming/coding? You can read an E-Book if you really must. I think honestly, a girl is just a girl. I also do know, that one girl can seem to be such more than a girl. You hit a rough spot in your life and that's okay, because one day your life will be much more simplistic and you can be happy, but you must become more social. Join a college, meet some people, talk to them, DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BESTFRIENDS. If you honestly did crack 3 ribs etc, then you should get into boxing classes/MMA, I honestly think that would do you some well, some discipline, etc. This girl is a S-L-U-T, so try to ignore, don't think(it sounds impossible) - Don't text her, don't call her, because she doesn't care, she didn't care in 7th grade and she didn't care in 9th grade, why should she care when you're 19?

I don't know, I guess I just can't let go of the thought that she doesn't care. After all we've been through she has to care right?
(05-20-2012, 05:26 PM)Protein Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know, I guess I just can't let go of the thought that she doesn't care. After all we've been through she has to care right?

I wish I could say yes, I honestly wish I could...but sadly the answer is no. The crap I told and went through with many people, they didn't care. I'm not her and I'm not you, I don't know you and I don't know her, so I'm not a good judge on these...in fact and reality I'm only 14, what else can I do?
(05-20-2012, 05:59 PM)Winter™ Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I could say yes, I honestly wish I could...but sadly the answer is no. The crap I told and went through with many people, they didn't care. I'm not her and I'm not you, I don't know you and I don't know her, so I'm not a good judge on these...in fact and reality I'm only 14, what else can I do?

Thanks for the replies. but it's a lot harder to get out and do activities and hobbies than just saying it. I have an anxiety disorder and severe depression. I'm also anti-social.
(05-20-2012, 06:03 PM)Protein Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the replies. but it's a lot harder to get out and do activities and hobbies than just saying it. I have an anxiety disorder and severe depression. I'm also anti-social.

I've had an anxiety disorder, severe depressions 2 of them(resulted in 4 attempted suicides) and an eating disorder.

I'm only 14. I had 0 friends in 7th grade and yet I survived with little hope...I'm sure you can do this.
You shouldn't be involved with her at all, she takes you for granted plus she acts like she doesn't need you, I'm not you or her but from what I can tell your just the guy who's there so she won't be lonely. You shouldn't have to deal with this and just move on, I had my heart broken multiple times. Yes it was painful, and I did cry, but trust me moving on is one of the best things you can do, I found a good GF. And go get a GED and go to college to meet new people or find some old friends or acquaintances to reconnect. Anyway bottom line is she doesn't need you and you should move on as it's best for self.
You're 13, realistically you would never hold a relationship for 5 years until you were legally allowed to take the marriage farther anyways.
(05-24-2012, 01:58 PM)Walking Paradox Wrote: [ -> ]You're 13, realistically you would never hold a relationship for 5 years until you were legally allowed to take the marriage farther anyways.

Middle-School/High-School sweet hearts, ever hear of them?

The OP is 19.
The thread design forces me to a " Don't read it " mood .
Pages: 1 2