Support Forums

Full Version: General Girl Problem Help Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just. Fuckin. Do it.
Or you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
What if someone does it and gets rejected.
Hard. Hard enough for them to kill themselves.
Think about that before you post your shit quality threads.
(05-15-2012, 02:24 PM)Grin Wrote: [ -> ]What if someone does it and gets rejected.
Hard. Hard enough for them to kill themselves.
Think about that before you post your shit quality threads.

You get rejected, feel bad for an hour or perhaps a day and get over it. Are you at all thinking about this? You'd rather have someone live in the agony of doubt and insecurity than gather some courage and tackle the situation? Fuck off, you're helping nobody by telling them they should just do nothing and watch the world turn, laugh and cry from the outside, without actually being part of it.
(05-15-2012, 02:26 PM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]You get rejected, feel bad for an hour or perhaps a day and get over it. Are you at all thinking about this? You'd rather have someone live in the agony of doubt and insecurity than gather some courage and tackle the situation? Fuck off, you're helping nobody by telling them they should just do nothing and watch the world turn, laugh and cry from the outside, without actually being part of it.
No.
I'd rather not someone die from being courageous once because they read a thread on the Internet.
You think you're helping members.
Maybe you're just stupid.
Well, good day.
(05-15-2012, 02:28 PM)Grin Wrote: [ -> ]No.
I'd rather not someone die from being courageous once because they read a thread on the Internet.
You think you're helping members.
Maybe you're just stupid.
Well, good day.

Maybe you're just a broken kid afraid of the world. Maybe, just maybe, you for once took the chance of expressing what you felt and got hurt, and instead of dealing with it, learning from it and growing from it, you decided you would dwell over it. You didn't want to move away from it, instead, every aching second of you pathetic life you go back to that one single moment you got hurt, every single one of your days is filled with regret, everything you do is covered with a scent of pathetic whining. Because that's all there is left now. No logic, no reason, no person, just the pain left behind and you're too big of a coward to let loose of the pathetic life-line you're holding. And now, all you're trying to do is drag others in the misery you have dragged yourself. Don't deny it, you're a sad person, unhappy and broken. That doesn't mean everyone should be.
You just said maybe...
Then you tell me not to deny it implying that you knew me...
However, you're wrong. ;)
This thread is turning into a fight.
The OP has removed the post so there is no need to keep this thread alive.
Closed.