Support Forums

Full Version: I don't get it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some advice on a little situation i got myself into. This girl started talking to me and messing around with me in class. It seemed like she gave more attention to me than anyone else. So on the weekend i added her on fb and asked her if she wanted to see a movie, and she said yes. We had a good time, but the next day i just messed up. She used to like randomly touch my hair, laugh and smile at everything i do. Like when i look at her, she smiles and gives me that look you know... So i got the feeling that she was into me. I was bored and we started texting, and long story short i said, "Oh so we're not talking? damn.", and she replied, "I didn't know we were talking?" and then, me, the dumb ass, had to dig even deeper. Later on i said, "just forget about what i said, i just thought you... you know?" and she replied, "huh?. Anyways, ever since that conversation it's been a bit awkward and she is giving me less attention. She texted me, "its okay", but this crap is stuck in my mind, cuz i know i messed up. She still says hi to me and everything, and i say hi back, but we talk a bit less now. I'm trying to give her time to forget about what i said, and when i text her, she takes quite a while to respond. So i don't get it... she acts like she likes me but then she doesnt? I don't know how to fix this problem. She broke up with an ex a couple weeks ago so i probably pushed her a bit. I was thinking of asking her to hang out with me, but since she knows i like her now... i have no idea! I need advice! I really like her and i want to fix this! Maybe im just over-thinking this.
Sounds like you have largely answered your own question.
You have let her know your intentions. Thats enough of that now. If she talks to you just be friends with her.
If in the future its meant to be then it will be. If not you did not push to much.
She just got out of a relationship so i would certainly say not to push it just yet.
That said i dont see anything wrong with asking her out. Just let her know as "friends"
But letting her know it would be just as friends would i still have a chance later on? Like i don't want to be friend-zoned, because i feel like we get along pretty well.
Edit: Never mind. I will just ask her to hang out just as friends, so we can get to know each other even more. Then later, i think i should ask her out on a date.
I guess it takes her longer to respones to your text is either she want to reply carefully because she found out you are into her or she don't want you to have a wrong idea that she like you.
This is ridiculous. None of the things you said make any sense, it are just your insecurities making you doubt yourself. Go look around and try to find where you lost your damn balls. That girl doesn't think any different of you because of one failed text conversation, nobody freakin cares. But if you're going to be a bitch about it and pretend people do care because you're so damn insecure she'll just walk away and find someone else who doesn't give up after one fuckin' try.
(05-15-2012, 02:09 PM)C4Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]This is ridiculous. None of the things you said make any sense, it are just your insecurities making you doubt yourself. Go look around and try to find where you lost your damn balls. That girl doesn't think any different of you because of one failed text conversation, nobody freakin cares. But if you're going to be a bitch about it and pretend people do care because you're so damn insecure she'll just walk away and find someone else who doesn't give up after one fuckin' try.

Not everyone has the heart to be rejected every day like you.
Obviously she does think different of me because of that text, because she barely talks to me anymore and barely ever replies to my texts. I totally fudged this up, and i don't know how to fix it. I honestly don't get it... why did she act like she was into me and now barely gives me any attention. Like she usually takes hours to respond and sometimes doesn't even respond.