Support Forums

Full Version: Alright, I need some girl related help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
(05-09-2012, 04:51 PM)Amazing Wrote: [ -> ]And I apologize for the long thread, I meant to make it short, but eh.
No worries mate :p Things like these take time to sort through.
This is what I'm getting from this:
Apparently it seems she is going through different stages in her life emotionally. Age-wise, it may contribute to her erratic interaction with you. However, the best thing to do is just be there for her. Avoid acting emotionally on anything that seems superficial. Pay attention to her. That is probably the most important part. Listen to what she has to say and what she doesn't say. Then, at that time when you two part ways for the night, things will unfold -- either that, or you'll have a better understanding of the situation. Remember: be perceptive and cognizant of what's going on at all times through the night.
Goodluck
You long post and im only going to offer a short reply lol.
GO FOR IT MATE! You have nothing to loose. Could turn out great. If not you tried.
Fact is for whatever reason you got another shot in the batters cage, so batter up mate Big Grin
Try speaking to her, take her to the movies. Maybe even take her out for dinner. Get to know the real her a little bit better and the rest will follow.
Well i know sometimes girls can loose interested from just talking, that's what ive seen from personal experience, so get to know her, but not texting, hangout as much as you can.

and as diabolic said....The rest will come.