Support Forums

Full Version: [UPDATE] The video to try and win her back...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and my girlfriend broke up because I stopped making the effort with her so I decided to make a video to try and win her back.. What do you think?

UPDATE: It didn't work, she said she doesn't love me the same. Wow it feels so weird, we were together for 2 and a half years.
Quite a touching video man.
You obviously care for her and you 2 look really happy together.
Hope she sees this video for what it is mate.
Good luck and keep us informed.
Thank you for the kind words and I will do!
Good luck on winning her back man Smile The video's great and you look amazing!
It didn't work, she said she doesn't love me the same.
Ouch. That's a bit of a blow, all this effort you put into this a the clear passion you have for her, and she throws that at you? I'm sorry man, really am. I hope things go well for you in the future, you never know, she may just need some time apart?
(05-08-2012, 10:16 AM)Lewis_Smith95 Wrote: [ -> ]It didn't work, she said she doesn't love me the same.

Wow sorry to hear that mate, i did not see that coming.
You 2 really looked happy together man.
Life goes on mate. You clearly have repsect for woman so i honestly dont think it will be long before you hook up again.
Nothing lasts forever my good friend. Part of growing up is letting go to the very most things you love. As each thing you love gets ripped away from your very own heart, it gets less and less. Your first love or whatever will get ripped from you certainly as well, just remember; Life moves on and in life we rely on time, but it's the time you are in pain that time seems to last forever.