Support Forums

Full Version: Just When Life Gets Good ---> Trashed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everything sucks.

I am falling into a new religion(Celtic Wicca) and I can't tell my parents because my father would go overboard and tell me I am wrong in my religion choice. He is just an old-school bastard so yeah. Today before I went into my martial arts class, I put my mouthguard in and my mom picks up the phone and goes,

"He's in the hospital right now? Will he survive?"
So I stayed in the car and then she turns and says
"Manny is on life support, he has less than 24hours of life left to do, I'd get your prayers out now, he is a sure goner"

I didn't take it into consideration so I put my mouthguard in AGAIN, and went into martial arts. I performed my first flying triangle today which was a bonus. As I sat in the car and went home my heart dropped out my ass when I went inside. I was home alone, so I could do whatever I want, but I didn't do anything. I sat in a chair and thought, and thought, and more thoughts. I tried texting the girl I have feelings for and the girl I simply have hopes of dating. My ex is the one I always prefer to talk to, about everything and anything. I've told her about my life and more...She is such a great reason for me not cutting anymore(yes ive cut before) and I wont do it again, but I still have feelings for her. She is beautiful, adorable, a bitch(but i love it) she understands me, she is defensive. She is a hardworker too but she thinks everyone she loves she hurts, and she hurts me alot but I forgive, it's just how I am...I can't let anything with this girl stick. Well it's not entirely true, I still stick with liking her. I do like this redheaded girl in my school, everyone thinks she is a loser and I think she is quite a cute thing. I like her a lot Unsure she doesn't like me, she likes nobody, but she liked this butthead friend of hers and he smacks her, kicks her, etc...I'm a good guy in a way, but girls don't like good guys, so whatever.

Today I got hit really hard with this death of my familyfriend. He was told to die 7years ago and damn did he beat the odds.
First off I'm forry for you to lose a friend, I recently lost a relative as well and I know it sucks, you just gotta get through this and life goes on. Also, I think you are kind of true on girls liking the butthead guys. They always seem to say "Ooh he's so cute" when some kind of big, muscly dude passes by but really, when they get to know someone better and they DO care (So I am not talking about the ignorant bitches that only want pencil and money) they will eventually always fall for the nice guy, I can tell ;)

Good luck with everything, I am sure things will get right soon (:
Things had just gotten better. I've lost many friends. This was small to me, sort of.

I'm more upset with my father in the whole scenario. I am converting from Catholicism to Celtic Wiccae.