Support Forums

Full Version: not sure what to do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first off i didnt know where to post this but i guessed here
ok so heres whats going on in my weigh lifting class
we do this thing called a dot drill heres a example of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR7s4nXtWSw

its that well heres where the problems come in
so the teacher splits us into groups of 4 we do this when he says go and we see our time and its in front of the whole class
well im terrible at this dot drill i cant do it it takes me like 7 minutes
i dont know why i just cant do it im kind of chubby so this dosent help
the last time we had to do this i had to go last and the whole class was watching and i falied and fell and everyone made fun of me
we have to do this next week and im very afraid because i know i will fail and everyone will laugh at me i tried to talk to the teacher but he just said ill do better this time which i wont the thing is he wont tell me which day of the week it is next week cause he knows ill not go to school
that day i really dont want to do this as i dont want to be embarrassed again i arleady talked to him and he dosent really care
i just dont know what to do
Are you being bullied? Or do you not have many friends? Because as far as I know, and I always do, if people laugh at me and I know they are not only doing it to really make fun of me in front of their friends (That's what's called bullying really) I just go with it and make some jokes so I show them I don't give a fudge. Really, that's the best thing to do, act like you don't give a crap. Also another important thing, DO GO! Don't just walk away from your problems, you will never get used to less enjoyable things and believe me, you are going to have to go through a lot of bad luck and misfortune..