Support Forums

Full Version: oh boys will be boys.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
soo i have another thing about a guy. -_____-

twix is still the one i love and sh*t... but that's going away. i think i'm moving on from him. THANK THE FRIGGIN LORD. Thumbsup ahaa, but theres another one.

i was new to my school last year. im in 8th grade now. im on the shorter side. :/ it has its perks..but then again it doesnt. but anyways, i didn't know anybody and there was this one guy and lets call him, Liam. liam was short just like me and he was cute. more like litttle kid cute, like adorable. and i had a crush on him. he didn't really know me. i kept it a secret. and this year, Liam was stiilll short like me and adorable. i stopped liking him cause of twix, but f*ck twix. im done trying for him. and i think i like liam now. YAY. not. haha. but he always looks at me and we have starring competitions and he smiles at me and yeah. but supposedly he's dating this slut. i dont know if its true or not but whatever. im not gonna like really like him or talk to him or anything. im just happy im getting over twix. liams jsut one of those guys that are cute and you talk to a few times. so nothing big. just wanted to get that out haha. thanks for reading Smile
No problem, I enjoyed reading this in some manner because you sound a lot happier since your last thread haha! Good luck with everyting and maybe even Liam, at least you got rid of the feelings for Twix, I know that feeling you can't forget in any way and you just have to wait until it's gone, it's annoying Sad
(05-03-2012, 02:08 PM)Pontoe Wrote: [ -> ]No problem, I enjoyed reading this in some manner because you sound a lot happier since your last thread haha! Good luck with everyting and maybe even Liam, at least you got rid of the feelings for Twix, I know that feeling you can't forget in any way and you just have to wait until it's gone, it's annoying Sad

i am somewhat happier. i havent gotten rid of all of my feelings for him but its like 50/50 now. Smile and nothing will happen with Liam, he doesnt like me and he has a gf.
It's really good you got over Twix so early. You can still hope for Liam. Just don't ruin his relationship for now.
(05-04-2012, 12:29 PM)Kewlz Wrote: [ -> ]It's really good you got over Twix so early. You can still hope for Liam. Just don't ruin his relationship for now.

like i said, im not completely over him..and i dont hope for liam. i dont wanna date him. and i would never ruin a relationship.
Well, I'm glad you're over Twix. Try to focus your thoughts on Liam and hopefully you two can be together. I'd rather give my opinion to your PM Inbox. So I'll PM you. Smile
Glad to hear your moving on from Twix, Into the Wild.
A new school opens up so many possibilities.
I hope you meet someone that treats you well.
Well basically, I think you should pursue this Liam guy. If he sounds nice and you like him then why not take things further? I'm glad that you're getting over Twix as that's important and key before you go and involve yourself into another relationship. I suggest you take things slow and think over your decisions before making any big plans. If you like him that much then why don't you tell him?

Does he feel the same way about you and do you genuinely like him enough to consider a relationship?
Feel free to PM me if you wish to speak.
(05-16-2012, 11:54 AM)Diabolic Wrote: [ -> ]Well basically, I think you should pursue this Liam guy. If he sounds nice and you like him then why not take things further? I'm glad that you're getting over Twix as that's important and key before you go and involve yourself into another relationship. I suggest you take things slow and think over your decisions before making any big plans. If you like him that much then why don't you tell him?

Does he feel the same way about you and do you genuinely like him enough to consider a relationship?
Feel free to PM me if you wish to speak.

tell who that i like him that much? i dont think i will go for liam. i think he's dating someone. and i doubt he likes me. and im starting to gain feelings for twix again. its awful. i hate it. ive been cutting a ton more now. :/ i cant stop.
Why don't you actually tell Liam that you like him?
Pages: 1 2