Support Forums

Full Version: How can I deal with someone I know is bullying other people?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A kid in my school has been bullying other kids for a while, as long as he's lived- I think. Were currently freshmen. He's done, and gotten away with things varying from getting a group of people to exclude another kid, to grabbing someone and punching them in the temple after seeing the end of a fight that he wasnt involve in, and to make things worse, he hit the kid that was attacked and had defended himself. Personally, I've only had one encounter with him in football, where he grabbed my helmet by the face guard and tried to bring me to the ground. I grabbed his hand (keeping it locked on my mask) and jerked sideways, he left me alone after that.

I really don't like watching him bully other kids, any ideas on what I can do to stop him or get him caught (he's evaded all of my previous attempts because his father always gets him out of it). Any help is appreciated!
If you have a cellphone, or any other video recording device, tape it. Do not show ti to anyone and do not make it obvious. Once you have done this go to your principle/headmaster and show them the footage. Say to them (not in this way) "Yo, this is what is going on with this kid, something needs to happen." Once this is done, confront him, if he attacks you or does anything, just take it and make sure someone is there to back you up. Once he is done hitting you and tired himself out, make the person that is backing you up beat the crap out of him, teach him a lesson. (Only do this as a last resort, Violins are a musical instrument and violence is not the answer.)
You can record him and then show it to your principal. I imagine it should be fairly easy if your school has video cameras.