Support Forums

Full Version: Lots of Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well yeah. Pretty much I was in a pretty bad accident and I got a concussion. I ended up missing 1 week of school and then the week after I was only in for half the day. Pretty much I missed my hardest class and I have LOTS of work. And I just can't bring myself to catch up. My rooms a mess, having some problems with my girlfriend, and my health is also sort of a mess because of the accident.

What do?
Same thing bro. I had pnemonia and at first they misdiagnosed it, My uncle also died that week, and I still havent caught up, after 15 days. Life goes spriralling down Sad
Whoa that's a lot stuff to happen to you dude, but if you panic you'll never get anything done just take one step at a time, deal one thing at a time. It'll be done before you know it.
(04-29-2012, 07:22 PM)Asulin Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa that's a lot stuff to happen to you dude, but if you panic you'll never get anything done just take one step at a time, deal one thing at a time. It'll be done before you know it.

Thanks for the help.
Gather your friends . Ask them for help to do your work . I'm sure you will be alright soon .

Smile
Friends also can always help you in your bad times, I would suggest you to keep your ass off the computer and study. Smile