Support Forums

Full Version: I'm certainly not the only one who feels crazy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I must not be alone in this. I feel as though I'm trapped here. I assumed the feeling would get better, but it just gets stronger.. I can't look at the sky, star, or planet without wanting to be there instead.. I want to see what the sky looks like from another world- somewhere else in the universe. I get so depressed when I realize that it will not be possible in my lifetime, it actually ruins my days. I feel that this physical form just holds me back from going to the places where I want to go. I do not particularly believe in a god- or an afterlife.. So, I don't really think I will get to see it in death, either. I just think maybe if I die my brain would create the images and feelings for me. The hallucinations from a dying mind. I wouldn't know it wasn't real. That simple thought that I could have it for a second means more to me than life right now. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate life. I feel like I've had some good fun, and don't regret living for a second, but that I don't want to be held back anymore. It's a constant, nagging feeling. I've unintentionally detached myself from loved ones.. Is there anything I could do to snap out of this?
hey man, i get that!
That feeling when you just want to explode, or be set free from some ethereal force...
I get that same feeling when i watch movies, like Studio ghibli films, like you too it has dissociated me from loved ones and
ive been alienated as a result of that...
(04-24-2012, 11:43 PM)M31Andromeda Wrote: [ -> ]I know I must not be alone in this. I feel as though I'm trapped here. I assumed the feeling would get better, but it just gets stronger.. I can't look at the sky, star, or planet without wanting to be there instead.. I want to see what the sky looks like from another world- somewhere else in the universe. I get so depressed when I realize that it will not be possible in my lifetime, it actually ruins my days. I feel that this physical form just holds me back from going to the places where I want to go. I do not particularly believe in a god- or an afterlife.. So, I don't really think I will get to see it in death, either. I just think maybe if I die my brain would create the images and feelings for me. The hallucinations from a dying mind. I wouldn't know it wasn't real. That simple thought that I could have it for a second means more to me than life right now. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate life. I feel like I've had some good fun, and don't regret living for a second, but that I don't want to be held back anymore. It's a constant, nagging feeling. I've unintentionally detached myself from loved ones.. Is there anything I could do to snap out of this?

Use it at the driving force of your life.
Obviously this appeals to you so why not push this avenue of thought.
Perhaps not literally but certainly to look at a career in this feild. Something to take your mind away as you say to the places you want to be.
People with overwhelming desires are the ones that strive more than others.
Dont let this get you down. Use it as your force!
I completely agree with DAMINK™ , you should consider his piece of advise Smile
I have thought about just walking away and exploring the wide world, just like the guy from Into the Wild did. I love that film, it encourages me and is probably the only movie I ever saw I had to cry while watching. And I don't easily cry. At all. It was all because of school and love etc. Maybe I might ever do it when I fail at school, I don't see a point in working my ass off for such a small fee when I get older. If I ever happen to fail miserably at life I think I'll just take off (: Nothing to loose, right, and there's so much more out there to be explored!