Support Forums

Full Version: How Ironic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Life changes so fast...

One week you feel like crying, drowning, cutting, dying...the next you feel like skydiving, the king, the emperor, the president, the everything you wanna be and dream of being. Just last week I felt like dying, well maybe two weeks but the point is, things change so fast. Now it comes with confusion a little bit and I had to post this, I don't know why. I started talking with this girl lets call her, Lola. Now I had seen her around school, she was kinda cute and all and I kind of wanted to start talking to her so in school I slid a note asking for her number, well I got it and things were still shitty then, and things were actually getting worse. I texted her maybe once or twice a week, not much hope but when we did in fact text the messages were huge! Like, 200 words per text back and forth, and it was amazing! No one ever did that with me, it felt good. These were everyone of our convos too, even though it was once or twice a week, these convos just made a highlight in my week.

Then, as time progressed I started to think and then my Ex-Girlfriend went on vacation so I had a week to get my thoughts organized and it worked Smile I still had feelings and all but it didn't matter I was actually moving on, I feel so relieved. I still have feelings but its just so low, I think dating this girl "Lola" will work out so damn well. This girl Lola trusts me with alot, things her friends don't know, it makes me feel good, I'm a really trustworthy person too, but it makes me understand things more, understands a lot of things in more depth to realize how much trust one can have in another. I started realizing how much I owe the world. I owe the world everything, and it was here before me Smile (Einstein?) and just these past two weeks have been so amazing, nothing is getting to me, and I only have about 10-minutes of anxiety a day, the rest is nothing, I use to have anxiety for hours per day. I also get to hangout with Lola sometime soon, I get to help her with History. Well History is my favorite subject and this makes everything better. Life gets better.

It really does.