Support Forums

Full Version: What just happened?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Well, last night, we had a dance at our school again. The morning of that day, almost all the girls in my class were pairing me up with this one other girl, she wasn't in the room, thankfully. I had to suffer around ~50 minutes of this.

Anyways, later on at the dance, I asked her, and she somehow knew about the entire convo. Somebody must have told her. All her friends started cracking up. Really weird.

What just happened?

Sorry for the inconsistencies. I'm in a bit of a rush right now, and can't add any more detail.
Uhm.. People want to see you two together? It's kind of normal, people here have been doing it since preliminary school actually. But the question is; Do you two like eachother enough?
Sounds like either you got toyed with by your peers or they really see you being with her. It could go both ways. I'd start talking to the chick and figure out what she's like. You seem shy though, so you need to fix that first.
I'm actually in the same or similar position. Any tips guys?
No tips, at all? I still need an answer to this.
Quite common for this to happen.
People just being nasty i suspect. Pretending to show interest or say that others do while not meaning it.
Laughing at the expense of others basically.

Only way to really find out is to ask the girl they were trying to hook you up with when she is not around her mates.
I'm wondering how the OP is a Guest?
(05-18-2012, 08:54 PM)Diabolic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering how the OP is a Guest?

Not sure. Maybe he changed his email under options, and never re-confirmed.
He wasss registered when I read this.
(05-18-2012, 08:54 PM)Diabolic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering how the OP is a Guest?
The Guest usergroup is allowed to post in the emotional support section of the forum mate.
And i seem to recall the OP being a guest actually.
Pages: 1 2