Support Forums

Full Version: Being Lied To
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

This might be a long rant but I need to vent

Ok it's been 4 months since I been in a relation with this girl and we had alot of rough times and good times so Im thinking we're on solid ground now but here's what happened my friend asks me who is she then he looks it up on facebook then here's what happened he look her up (I don't have her on facebook long story) and she's in a relation with another dude and Im like fudge is this crap. And he looks at her comments and she even says this crap and admits it. I'm like bitch you played and lied to me after all the crap we been thru and after you told me you loved me this crap happens. I'm done talking to her, she is completely out off my life from this point on. The thing that gets me is she wanted this relationship and she does this, I really don't get it.

This wasn't really that long I just needed vent for a little bit. Thanks if you listened.
Some girls are bitches, she isn't meant for you.
Double dating is just so gay.
Leave her mate.

Thanks it just that im so confused, she was
worried about me cheating and she does this to
me. I don't understand and I don't want to hear
a excuse from her. I just want the truth so that
I can have closure from this. Any Ideas how I can
just get her to straight up tell me, either way
we're done I just want the truth.
Often you will find those that need trust validated often break that exact trust they seek.
As for finding out more info on it. Why mate?
Just move on. She is a slut. I cant put it any more clearly. There are countless honest, faithful people out there.
Dont sell yourself short. Dont even bother finding out if and who she was with. There is no gain to be had.

(04-21-2012, 04:19 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Often you will find those that need trust validated often break that exact trust they seek.
Just move on. She is a slut. I cant put it any more clearly. There are countless honest, faithful people out there.
Dont sell yourself short. Dont even bother finding out if and who she was with. There is no gain to be had.

I know I should but if I don't find out why it's gonna bug me for
months, I should just let it end here and block her number and there
we're signs earlier but I believed her excuses like a dumb ass. You're
right I don't need to know just let her know I'm out of her life
(04-21-2012, 04:19 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Often you will find those that need trust validated often break that exact trust they seek.

I agree full-heartily. Except that she may not be a slut, she just may be another minor who wants immature attention. Just speculation I suppose though.

(04-21-2012, 05:28 PM)Calxia Wrote: [ -> ]I agree full-heartily. Except that she may not be a slut, she just may be another minor who wants immature attention. Just speculation I suppose though.

She's not well she's 18 and I am too and I'm apparently the youngest guy she dated, it's ironic seeing how she pulls this
Wait, I'm confused. Is she in a REAL relationship with said person? I know people can put they're in a relationship with each other on facebook and not be, for in-stance, I have someone as a sister on my facebook, who is not my real sister, just a very close friend.

(04-21-2012, 07:58 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, I'm confused. Is she in a REAL relationship with said person? I know people can put they're in a relationship with each other on facebook and not be, for in-stance, I have someone as a sister on my facebook, who is not my real sister, just a very close friend.

The first time this happened she said not to take it serious it's just facebook and it was her sister, however this time somebody was talking to her on her comments and they we're talking about about relationships and personal stuff her sister might know then she said she was in a relationship with said person and that just made all of those four months go to waste.
If you want my honest opinion you should dump her and move on, if you can't trust her or it seems like she's lying end it there all your doing is prolonging heartbreak. Don't lie to yourself plus she seems like she made it clear where you stand with her.
Pages: 1 2