Support Forums

Full Version: My Girlfriend is all I have..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, allow me to say that I know that this relationship sounds doomed. I know what I may explain to you after this paragraph is going to make you want to type "Just leave her, there's plenty of fish in the sea". Listen to me, I love her with all of my heart. It took me awhile to realize this, but I do. I know in all logical (haha, name) thinking, it is best to just leave her, but I simply can not do that at this point. It's too late for me, I have fallen too madly in love.

Here is the story. Hopefully you people won't laugh at me as has happened before.

So it all started a year - 2 years ago. I got my new xbox 360 recently and only had one game. I played Xbox all day long (aside from school and work I had to do, which I usually put off until maybe 10-11).

So I met one person on this game (Halo Wars, it was). He was a little kid, and though I was older (I was 15, I am 16 now), he didn't bother me too much. Well, I was watching a movie on netflix from my xbox 360 when he invited someone into the party. Her gamertag, I will not mention, but lets call her Angel. Now, Angel was dating someone, which was fine. I made a few jokes, a few small remarks, but already, I felt some odd connection. Now, the next day, we talked more and more, and she ended up crying. She explained to me that her current boyfriend wasn't paying any attention to her and he was paying attention to another girl. Now im going to skip ahead, because this is already pretty freakin long of a story. Now, after awhile, she broke up with him. He never cheated on her, but he payed literally no attention to her at all.

Days later, she told me she loved me (Mind you, over xbox microphones). We were officially dating at this point. Now, she lived about 1:30 - 2 hours away. Not a huge deal. Actually, this upcoming May I was planning to pay a friend to take me to her to meet her.

I got a job along the way, and that has been stressful because not many people there like me.

Now, I didn't treat Angel good very long. After a month or two, I started treating her a lot worst. After awhile, I cheated on her.

Yes, I did. It was literally for less than a day. I realized my mistake and broke up with this other girl, planning to never tell Angel because she didn't matter anymore, I knew I loved Angel. She found out anyways. After a lot of talk, she was going back out with me (Angel).

Now, we dated for a year and I treated Angel better, but still not like I first treated her. Now, a YEAR into our relationship, when our anniversary was coming, I messaged a guy she had been talking to, and he told me in few words that he didn't know who I was but would "fudge me up" if I came near his "baby" Angel. I told Angel about this and she broke down and told me she had cheated on me for an entire week.

Now, this guy lives very far away, it would take him maybe 6-7 hours by car to drive to her, assuming he didn't stop.

He is 26, and Angel is 20. I am 16. Yes, I was dating a woman that was 20, but its only a 4 year difference.

Anyways, he ignores her more than the freakin first guy did.

For the last few months, I have been constantly talking to her. I purchased my first cell phone solely to use it to talk to her, and we rarely fight. The ONLY times we fight is when I tell her that ive changed, and we can be together again, and she argues that she "Cant just drop him like a brick". Okay. Thats fine.

Months pass.. its about 3 months into her cheating on me, and she still refuses to take me back.

Now, she tells me when she talks to him, and I swear to god, they talk maybe an hour or two a week. We talk literally every moment ive got free. I know she isn't lying because she talks to me so much, that she couldn't be talking to him at the same time (Unless it were texting, but I can hear it when she texts).

She REFUSES to leave him. She has come to me crying that she called her fat, asked for NUDE PICTURES from her freakin older sister, and generally ignores her and puts his game before her.

Example (He has said this) Angel: Want to spend time together today (lets call him #2)

#2: No sorry, my gaming clan needs me, talk to you later
And he will leave and NOT COME BACK for the rest of the freakin day.

Honestly, in the last few months, I have shown her that ive changed. I have sent her gifts, even told her about my plans to meet her, but she freakin refuses.

She still says she loves me, and she almost never tells #2 that.

Now, can someone explain to me what the fudge im going to do. Every day I worry shes not going to be there when I come back. I was willing to pay a guy over 500 dollars for a freakin 2 hour round trip to her house and back, and this guy has a car and can drive, but has not even attempted to see her.

Someone give me a logical (haha, name again) reason as to why she won't come back to me?

Without her, I will have nothing. She is literally the only person I talk to, all freakin day. I can't live without her anymore.

Thanks for reading it all.
One thing, she can't decide whom she loves.

Girls love douches over good guys.
If you want her attention, stop paying attention towards her, talk to other girls. Make her jealous.
I dont agree with Kewlz here, I think you should just try and be normal with her and have her feel the way you feel for her..
You need to do something that attracts her to you like a magnet.... Dont play with her emotions... I know she is not right either but you should try and get her to urself in the right way..
Thats what i suggest! Smile
Everyone has different opinion according to their experience.
I find nothing wrong in people disagreeing with me on Sf.
I am going with Kewlz. She is being a bitch, now bitch back. This may sound harsh but really, just ignore her for a couple of days and she'll realize who she loves more. If she doesn't even bother to get in contact with you again, she's not worth it. It's as easy as that. Advantage of the long-distance relationship, right?
Generally speaking if a female seeks attention from an abusive situation, it is because she seeks acceptance from a negative role model in her life. Which may be a trend throughout her life. As it is a case by case basis (though reading through what you wrote), it would be hard to say. Love is a two sided coin; it either fantasy or a mutual cooperation/understanding. A fantasy leads to unresolved dreams, yet mutual understanding leads to mundane yet prosperous relationships. It would be wise to find the balance between and move on from this situation. If you can't find what you're looking for here, move on.
Wait have you met her in person yet or is this all over xbox?