Support Forums

Full Version: work problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK. I'm in a little situation and I would like to get some constructive acdvice on what my next move should be.

I'm an 19-year-old male (turning 20 in August) and have been working at my Pharmacy job for about 5 years as a sales clerk. During my second year, a new female cashier was hired and we exchanged phone number since I suggested it would be practical considering we may be working together for quite some time. A couple of months ago, she got a new cell phone and I forgot to ask her for her new number so I decided to message her on Facebook. The next day, I receive a reply to my initial message but it was her boyfriend answering on her behalf on her Facebook account. He started going off on me saying things like "Why you talking to my girlfriend... Next time you even look at her I'm gonna fudge you up" etc. So I answered and told him why I messaged her. He didn't get the point and continued dissing me out. Monday morning he calls me at work so they page me on the intercom. I answer not knowing who it is and he starts blasting me again because I wasn't home to answer his message saying if I even so much as stare at his gf he will fudge me up, etc. So I just hung up on him and continued working.

Now for the past several months, when he comes and chill with his gf on her breaks, he always stares me down and I always cave and look away. The guy looks like he's way older than me, like at least 24 25 and has a tough guy attitude. I don't want to be taken for an idiot anymore but I can't man up to tell him anything.
Stare back at him, and don't say anything. Just give him a cold, bleak stare back.
HE won't do crap. YOu won't do crap. Just stare the way he does.