Support Forums

Full Version: Domain Appraisal ASAP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to know how much I can get off of Vossify.com I know I can get a lot considering it's a great domain! Also I will be offering free year of hosting with it.
$10, unless someone has a company called vossify and needs the domain, then you might get a decent price, but other than that it's just reg fee.
(04-17-2012, 05:00 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]$10, unless someone has a company called vossify and needs the domain, then you might get a decent price, but other than that it's just reg fee.

I'm having to agree with Fragma. I can't see any need/want for it unless someone's business was called that, sorry.
(04-17-2012, 03:37 PM)ImFocuzz Wrote: [ -> ]I want to know how much I can get off of Vossify.com I know I can get a lot considering it's a great domain! Also I will be offering free year of hosting with it.

It's good domain name,I appraised your domain name at thewebpole.com
Your estimated value is $16.00 - $64.00
I'd suggest $10, no more. It's not really a good domain, unless it has a meaning (game/store/etc).