Support Forums

Full Version: You're thoughts on my life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll just start from the beginning I guess.
I think you should just enjoy life for what it is in the present - don't dwell on the past.
Good luck with your endeavours, hopefully things don't hold you back.
(04-13-2012, 01:05 AM)Phytrix Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should just enjoy life for what it is in the present - don't dwell on the past.
Good luck with your endeavours, hopefully things don't hold you back.

thanks
Hey Amarixe,
see there are family problems everywhere. You're the one who isn't loved I can understand your pain.
There are people who'll judge you by your character not beauty. Doesn't matter if your ugly.
I see you aren't happy living with your family, maybe try to take admission in a boarding school or hostel.
You'll enjoy your life there.
There are problems in every relationship too, ss called you " " maybe he was angry or something. But time will heal things.
Stop listening to depressing music, rather listen to Bieber than sad songs.
and yes,

Don't let anyone say, "you ain't beautiful."
- Eminem
(04-13-2012, 06:18 AM)Kewlz Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Amarixe,
see there are family problems everywhere. You're the one who isn't loved I can understand your pain.
There are people who'll judge you by your character not beauty. Doesn't matter if your ugly.
I see you aren't happy living with your family, maybe try to take admission in a boarding school or hostel.
You'll enjoy your life there.
There are problems in every relationship too, ss called you " " maybe he was angry or something. But time will heal things.
Stop listening to depressing music, rather listen to Bieber than sad songs.
and yes,

Don't let anyone say, "you ain't beautiful."
- Eminem

Thanks lol that means a lot.

justanewone

Well Amiraxe, you seem like a strong girl. Many people I've come to known who don't have a loving family choose one of these paths:
- Cutting
- Anti-Social
- Suicide (I've lost a few friends to suicide)

Stay in there. With the kid "ss" I don't see how you like him with all those things he said to you? I was taught to like boys who treat you right, no matter how they look. I mean yeah I take the cuteness of a guy into effect, but even now I like whom I've chosen to date. This may sound deranged and possibly screwed up to you, but this is what I did to get over an a**hole. I use to like this guy who called me a dyke and a man, and all these really mean things. Everyone said I was crazy and deranged and my best friend at the time really was always by my side. My big sister told me to never date your own friends, its a bad thing. I ignored her, and went ahead to date my bestfriend, I had known him for 2-years. We've known eachother now for 5-years. I've been dating him for 3-years, probably the best decision I've ever made. The point I'm trying to make here is...Like the people who respect and know you, like the people who can stand by yourside... like the person who can like you back, and don't pay attention to looks Amiraxe, looks are deceiving.

You are a beautiful person Amiraxe, don't let anybody tell you different. I'm a 19year old girl, I'm guessing you're about 13? 14? You seem like a very beautiful person. Don't let anybody tell you different.
(04-13-2012, 03:41 PM)justanewone Wrote: [ -> ]Well Amiraxe, you seem like a strong girl. Many people I've come to known who don't have a loving family choose one of these paths:
- Cutting
- Anti-Social
- Suicide (I've lost a few friends to suicide)

Stay in there. With the kid "ss" I don't see how you like him with all those things he said to you? I was taught to like boys who treat you right, no matter how they look. I mean yeah I take the cuteness of a guy into effect, but even now I like whom I've chosen to date. This may sound deranged and possibly screwed up to you, but this is what I did to get over an a**hole. I use to like this guy who called me a dyke and a man, and all these really mean things. Everyone said I was crazy and deranged and my best friend at the time really was always by my side. My big sister told me to never date your own friends, its a bad thing. I ignored her, and went ahead to date my bestfriend, I had known him for 2-years. We've known eachother now for 5-years. I've been dating him for 3-years, probably the best decision I've ever made. The point I'm trying to make here is...Like the people who respect and know you, like the people who can stand by yourside... like the person who can like you back, and don't pay attention to looks Amiraxe, looks are deceiving.

You are a beautiful person Amiraxe, don't let anybody tell you different. I'm a 19year old girl, I'm guessing you're about 13? 14? You seem like a very beautiful person. Don't let anybody tell you different.

thank you so much....this really helped me a lot actually!! Smile and yea 14

justanewone

We all like some form of butthead, just to be honest. Its just part of growing up. Do what your own heart tells, not what society says. Society told me to not date my best-friend, and society told me that was wrong. I really had to take a chance, and the chance was worth it.

Growing up - You will have to take a lot of chances, you seem like you can take a put down, so you will grow to be a great risk taker. Here are a few methods to cope with, some I suggest some I get a little shaky referring to a 14 year old, but here is exactly what I did when I was your age.

Me and bestfriend(current boyfriend) would actually smoke together, we did it every so often, together. We started in 9th grade together and when we smoked.. our feelings actually came out, awkward. But, it was a great coping method for me and him. His mother had died and I guess I was like his only comfort? But, in the end everything worked out. I don't think you should go ahead and get blazed tomorrow, but try it next year or whenever you think life is getting to difficult...It's better than cutting and crying.
I understand what you are saying, but when you smoke once you get addicted. don't do it...
(04-13-2012, 08:15 PM)justanewone Wrote: [ -> ]We all like some form of butthead, just to be honest. Its just part of growing up. Do what your own heart tells, not what society says. Society told me to not date my best-friend, and society told me that was wrong. I really had to take a chance, and the chance was worth it.

Growing up - You will have to take a lot of chances, you seem like you can take a put down, so you will grow to be a great risk taker. Here are a few methods to cope with, some I suggest some I get a little shaky referring to a 14 year old, but here is exactly what I did when I was your age.

Me and bestfriend(current boyfriend) would actually smoke together, we did it every so often, together. We started in 9th grade together and when we smoked.. our feelings actually came out, awkward. But, it was a great coping method for me and him. His mother had died and I guess I was like his only comfort? But, in the end everything worked out. I don't think you should go ahead and get blazed tomorrow, but try it next year or whenever you think life is getting to difficult...It's better than cutting and crying.

Thanks, and i've already planned to do it next year. Weed isn't actually addictive so I'm all good. and I agree to the last sentence!! Thanks again.
Pages: 1 2