Support Forums

Full Version: So there's this guy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay.. i really need some help right now. A few months ago, in November i met this guy. Let's call him, Twix. ( code name me and my friends call him.) so anyways, last year i was new in this town and it was my first year in school there. ( im in 8th grade now. ) so i knew who he was but we really didn't talk.. the only time we did was when me and my old crush talked on the phone and twix was there too. ( they were best friends) anyways, me and twix started talking in November. i developed some feelings for him and told him i liked him in December. and a few days later after i told him, i asked him who he liked. he said me. i was shocked, but unfortunately i believed him. worst mistake. ( ill get to the reason why later.) so we ended up talking from when we both got home from school until like 7 or so. we started to gain a lot of trust in each other. By January, i really liked him. we had some fights but they were small ones. So, he said all these nice things to me, and sweet things and i just fell in love with him. i know its hard to believe but i did. we always used to give high 5's before one of our classes (: haha but he told me a while later that he lied about liking me, and he likes my BEST FRIEND. i cried. he really hurt me. i didnt stop talking to him though. i just let it go. he started talking to his other girl. lets call her maya. ive talked to maya before and she was a really nice girl. she was smart too. he started talking to her a lot more.. and he stopped texting me for a while and i would text him first to start a convo, but i felt i was too clingy. i talked to him about it and he said that he thought he was being too clingy. not at all.. haha. but anyway, he told me that he was starting to like Maya. there went the tears again. i was so sad. i thought he was trying to hurt me or something. so the weeks went on, he talked with her. i was sad all the time. i had sosososo many feelings for him. and then we started hugging at recess, he gives the best hugs. like THE BEST. his smile is perfect, he's just perfect. but, like i said before we trusted each other with everything. and he started to not tell me everything.. i wondered what was going on. so i talked to him and he said he trusts Maya more now. the broke me, AGAIN.by now i was pretty pissed. so he told me he started to really really like Maya. sad again. so they ended up dating, and then she broke up with him. she didn't feel anything with him. i was happy in a way, but then again not. so he started to move on from her cause he knew it wouldn't happen again. i got happy again. and then he told me he started to like my best friend again. sad again. and then he erased his memory of liking her. don't know how but he did. i was happy again.he started to like me. BEYOND HAPPY I WAS! i was thinking, yes! finally! he likes me!! wooooot! and we started talking from like home from school to at least 1130 every night. it was perfect. he was perfect. and then he was diagnosed with something. he didn't tell me. but we both kinda basically asked each other out one day in march. march 17th to be exact. and we dated, had a great week and then that Saturday, a week afterwards, he sent me a long text explaining to me what he was diagnosed with. and how he might fall out of love with me and have feelings for someone else. that Saturday night, he dumped me. he told me he had feelings for Maya now again and none for me. i spent 17 hours crying, and i puked 2 times from crying. we got into a fight. he barely said he was sorry. but he broke my heart. honestly. and later on i told him i would move on from him and that i already am. he didn't tell me anything anymore.. it was awkward and i thought we would never be friends like we were before. i felt like he was the brother Ive always wanted. so we started talking a bit more. we decided that every night we would have feeling talks.. basically we just talk about what we're feeling. he felt bad about dumping me, but he has complete feelings for Maya now. ive been sad, mad, upset, somewhat depressed ever since we broke up.. he actually really hurt me. and all he talks about her constantly..its so tough on me. and i cant focus in school anymore, i have a D- in ela, a C in social studies. those were both B+'s before the breakup. i know i sound obsessive but im not. im just in shock. i just feel like i can trust him. he makes me the happiest girl alive. i never want to move on from him. i never wanna let him go. he's just completely perfect in my mind. im dying inside and he doesn't realize how much he hurt me. i cant take it. if you have any advice, please help.
Hey,
after reading your story I'd like to tell you, talk with Twix's closest friend and tell them to find out what is he diagnosed with.
I think he loves you, but just doesn't want to hurt you.

If nothing's serious with disease, try to ignore him, talk to his friends and show you don't have any interest in him. This will make him feel bad, he might love you.
If he's not interested in you, don't waste your time on him and move on.
I know that'll be hard, but you'll have to face the truth he doesn't love you.
No hugs and kisses for him, if no serious disease.

Btw watch this movie.

A walk to remember.

Some same situation.
(04-13-2012, 06:47 AM)Kewlz Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,
after reading your story I'd like to tell you, talk with Twix's closest friend and tell them to find out what is he diagnosed with.
I think he loves you, but just doesn't want to hurt you.

If nothing's serious with disease, try to ignore him, talk to his friends and show you don't have any interest in him. This will make him feel bad, he might love you.
If he's not interested in you, don't waste your time on him and move on.
I know that'll be hard, but you'll have to face the truth he doesn't love you.
No hugs and kisses for him, if no serious disease.

Btw watch this movie.

A walk to remember.

Some same situation.

i know what he is diagnosed with. and i cant ignore him...he's my bestfriend. the only one i tell everything to. and i dont wanna make him feel bad...and he doesn't love/like me so that hurts even more. i've tryed to move on..it's not working out at all.
Well, you have to do it.
If you really want him back, ignore him. I know it's hard to do that, but do it.

Can you tell me what is he diagnosed with?
(04-13-2012, 11:39 PM)Kewlz Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you have to do it.
If you really want him back, ignore him. I know it's hard to do that, but do it.

Can you tell me what is he diagnosed with?

i honestly cannot ignore him. i just cant. and he is diagnosed with Skitzophrenia
Best friend relationships don't work, especially if you tell all your secrets to them. This girl, who was my best friend when I was in France, we always spoke with each other and were like brothers and sisters, but when we went out, it was so awkward.

You need to understand that this is puppy love. It might seem like you will marry him, but the fact is, you wont. Please tell me what would change if you did go out with him? Making out? Wow, you waste a friendship because of making out. If you're thinking about sex, then don't. Sex will just make everything worse, you're still young for sex.
nothing would change if we went out again. we already went out, it felt so good. i just felt even closer with him. and i dont wanna make out with him, and i sure dont want sex. im a 14 year old girl. like really... it doesnt seem like i will marry him either. just an 8th grade boyfriend that i hoped would last a while like he said it would. it wasn't awkward at all when we went out for me either.
You'll just get hurt if you have feelings for him. As I read your thread it clearly shows he's not interested in you.
You don't get my point. Teenage relationships are useless. You'll just end up being hurt, and you already have. When I was 14-15 myself, relationships meant everything, but because of it, I almost had to re-do a school year and I just ended up being hated by some people.
I'm a sophomore in high school (16), so I'm closer to your age than others on this website. I think that while relationships in middle school can be fun, they are normally not good for anything. Feelings change so quickly, and people normally can't tell what love is.

I know you're feeling sad right now, but I would just try to ignore him for several days. Then you just have to play it by ear.
Pages: 1 2