Support Forums

Full Version: Support Forums? I need you guys, please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm at work typing this, I managed to drag myself to work after such a terrible night. Here's the story.

About a week ago I was assaulted, this is kind of irrelavant but Rachael was there the whole time. She made me feel safe and phoned an ambulance and told me everything was going to be alright.

Since the assault I have been scared to leave the house even to go to the shop, but when I was with Rachael it didn't matter. I wouldn't have a problem leaving the house.

Rachael, was my girlfriend for about 1 year and 3 months. Recently she decided to go to my friends caravan without me as I couldn't be bothered. That's where it got wierd, I phoned her asking her to come back but she said no she will later.

Anyways I ran from my house down to the caravan and begged her to come back home but she didn't after crying infront of my 2 best friends and Rachael I finally left them. Then the next day Rachael came to talk to me, I found out that my supposed to be "Best friend" had tried touching rachael and she was scared and she told him to stop. Since then we have been okay, she made it up to me and I love her so much I forgave her for not comming home and worrying me so much.

Last night she told me she gave my other "Best friend" a hand job in the caravan after I cried my eyes out begging for her to come back.

She's the only real girlfriend I've ever had, and now we have split up I have no one. I don't have my friends anymore, I don't have any friends I'm not really close to anybody and I have no one to talk to other than my mother but she doesn't really understand.

I'll miss rachael so much, I'll miss her amazing family and I'll miss feeling happy and safe.

Now that we've broke up and I have no one, I feel like killing myself. I can't talk to anybody and I have a boring job, I'm not motivated to do anything and I feel ugly, scared and self concious. I feel like a smelly tramp, I feel like if I did things differently everything would be ok. The thing is I love her so much and I let her throw me around because I don't want to be alone.

Please guys, talk to me your all I've got. Ask me questions and stuff please.
Dump the whore mate.
Sorry but thats what she is.
crap happens man. We all loose loved ones.
Suck it up. Let it hurt. Hurt is normal. It will make you stronger later in life.
Use work as a tool. Focus your mind on work when at work.
(04-11-2012, 03:00 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Dump the whore mate.
Sorry but thats what she is.
crap happens man. We all loose loved ones.
Suck it up. Let it hurt. Hurt is normal. It will make you stronger later in life.
Use work as a tool. Focus your mind on work when at work.

Thanks, I'm going to go home and get on facebook and see if I can get one of my old friends to come round and talk. But I've got to get through 6 more hours of work. The thing is, there's actually no work to be done it's so quiet now I need a project to work on whilst im here.
You need to face it and get over it.. Maybe god has something better in store for you..
Be strong and start a new life! Smile
Wish you luck
If you didn't screw people over maybe you wouldn't have troubles trying to get them back. That's my brutally honest opinion here. I'm in concord with DAMINK™ though too.,
(04-11-2012, 02:18 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]If you didn't screw people over maybe you wouldn't have troubles trying to get them back. That's my brutally honest opinion here. I'm in concord with DAMINK™ though too.,

I don't see him mentioning screwing anyone over in his post??

Sounds to me like that girl is, as DAMINK said, a whore. Just think of it as her loss.. She'll most likely go through life with not many friends, and little respect, so you're best off keeping clear.
Move on, there's plenty more fish in the sea mate.
(04-11-2012, 02:35 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see him mentioning screwing anyone over in his post??

Sounds to me like that girl is, as DAMINK said, a whore. Just think of it as her loss.. She'll most likely go through life with not many friends, and little respect, so you're best off keeping clear.
Move on, there's plenty more fish in the sea mate.

He didn't state it in his post, but he's definitely done it to me and from what i've heard others as well, in terms of being a scammer. It was directed more at him though as he knows. I don't have any sympathy for the guy, but this is just me. I can't have respect for people like that, tried to help him in the beginning and it didn't get me anywhere. So with issues like this I don't have motivation to help him directly anymore. It's more just being straightforward with him as life isn't all peaches.
[Image: i_smell_a_troll_Family_guy-s360x360-291490-535.jpg]

Sorry guys, but I smell a troll. TalishHF has previously been given several chances and has been banned twice I believe for trolling, so I'm not going to help out with this one on that bases. Talish, see what happens when you troll? It's like the boy who cried wolf...
lol no reply, this is what I thought. I don't think as highly of you anymore now that I see behind that thin wallpaper in your personality. Not sure how you expect people to believe you but I do know for a fact that just because the facade in your wording fooled the first few members replying to you in this thread doesn't mean it fooled me.
She shouldn't be doing that kind of stuff, she is a whore - sorry but it's the truth.
Dump her, find new friends, you're mixing with the wrong crowd.