Support Forums

Full Version: I feel alone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hear all the time that a person who forms a petition (for sake of argument about mass effect 3's ending.) and thus they have no life and won't contribute to society. Two things 1: They mean that they are worthless and 2: Why is having a "life" and contributing to society the only legitimate life. I try to avoid society and life because I have always felt separate from both of them. I have never had a close friend, I've only felt close to myself. I've always felt utterly separate and blocked off from people and life. I've never felt I could confide in someone when I needed to and they would listen and understand and still be my friend. I've always felt like my life is about things which are irrelevant and meaningless in this world, like I have no place. Then people tell me to "contribute to society." or "Get a life." or stop being passionate about the thing's I am or "stop being a loner and come talk to us." I've talked to people before and they always reject me, particularly when I'm most like myself. We talk for a few days I finally let go and then they don't like me. Am I wrong for living my life this way? Am I wrong for not wanting to contribute when I get nothing? How can I get a close friend?
Dude, if you are content with yourself, you will be fine. fudge society. Feel different than everyone else? Good. fudge everyone else. Be a hipster. Follow nobody. You are your own and all you need is yourself.
I feel like that now but not in the earlier days in life. I don't really trust anybody and I like being a loner while doing what I want. If you want a close friend, you have to develop a relationship with someone over time. If it is someone that has the same interests as you, it helps.
Thank you! I appreciate your support. It helps me to know I'm not wrong or even unique in my situation. (Meaning that others have experienced the same.)
I am here for you bro pm me D: and we can talk