Support Forums

Full Version: Best place to purchase a domain from ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all i am looking to purchase a domain name soon however i do not know where the best place to purchase one from would be. I checked ovh's site and i see there domains are like 2.99 per year which i thought was pretty decent however i dont know what that includes etc if anyone could assist the domain noobie i would highly appreciate it. Regards UB3R Thumbsup
I use NameCheap. Cheap domains & easy to manage.
Namecheap as Fragma said or
I generally use Indian companies as I can pay them via bank.
Namecheap is fairly reasonable. I use Moniker but a lot of people seem to not like their interface or the support. I have an account rep so I'm all good there.
I highly recommend using Namecheap. It is pretty cheap and It is the only thing I use to buy a domain.
I like Moniker but some people like Namecheap i personally dont.
Name freakin Cheap. I've used it forever. Excellent prices, excellent interface, excellent support.
hi,
According to me,Whoisxy.com is the best domain registration company .Here you can get .com domain name at affordable prices .I bought upto 150 domain names from Whoisxy .They provided excellent technical support
go through to namecheap bro... very recommended
we are not suspend any domain for any reason you can start your domain and no one can close
we are not listen any excuse if you need domain you can buy from www.offshore7x.ru
Pages: 1 2