Support Forums

Full Version: Why stay Positive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
if you would know my life then it would be easy to understand why i feel like crap all the time.

My parents are divorced
My mum has stopped caring about my and so has my dad
I have 0 percent social skills and nobody ever socializes with me only on the internet so not many
I have 0 skill in anything
i am on pills to help me sleep which makes my life that more harder

So i am usually at the point where i think why even bother if i have nothing i can do, if you all disagree that's ok but in my opinion i feel worthless.

between that and feel like crap and i am a depressing beanbag of emotions. i have no emotions!

Also i feel as though i am selfish and self centered. so that's another plus about me which is kind of a downside
for my depression
Try to get real friends?
Play some sports?
What are you interested in? I mean non computer related?
Like is aid kewlz Not into anything Social and not sporty at all. all i can do is use a computer which is pretty sad..
Do you go to school/college?
You seriously don't like anything to do? Like Sing/Dance?
Do you go to any classes?

You should start socializing with people, specially girls. If you go to school/college ask them for their books even if you don't want them.
Your attitude towards people doesn't help too much Julia. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and read this; http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=25793
Ok. Here's a question you should ask yourself?
Whose life is it?
Yours.
If you think staying negative will make you feel better, then stay negative.
Like wise with thinking positive.
It's your decision. It isn't for us to decide.
You need to choose the road that is best for you.
(03-29-2012, 10:41 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Your attitude towards people doesn't help too much Julia. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and read this; http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=25793
That's off topic and Nothing to do with this, your just trashing my thread i reported this. I was talking about myself in that thread.

LAST EDIT: I'm not putting up with your posts your not an emotional helper consider yourself Ignored.
(03-29-2012, 10:45 AM)Julia Gillard Wrote: [ -> ]That's off topic and Nothing to do with this, your just trashing my thread i reported this.

it was neither off topic nor trashing your thread. I gave you a link to read through. Once you've been through something like him you can complain. All I was saying, is that you have an awful attitude and it shows. You can blame it on the fact you have no social skills and all of that, but is it really true? Or do you have no social skills because of your attitude with people? The way I see it, is it's much easier to be nice to someone then it is to intentionally pick up on random things and try to be aggressive towards others. Think about it man, it's common sense.
If you want some help, you can reply my questions.
(03-29-2012, 10:49 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]it was neither off topic nor trashing your thread. I gave you a link to read through. Once you've been through something like him you can complain. All I was saying, is that you have an awful attitude and it shows. You can blame it on the fact you have no social skills and all of that, but is it really true? Or do you have no social skills because of your attitude with people? The way I see it, is it's much easier to be nice to someone then it is to intentionally pick up on random things and try to be aggressive towards others. Think about it man, it's common sense.
I am Ignoring that comment all you are is Negative your not helping my situation please just leave my thread. your trashing it now.
(03-29-2012, 10:07 AM)Kewlz Wrote: [ -> ]Do you go to school/college?
You seriously don't like anything to do? Like Sing/Dance?
Do you go to any classes?

You should start socializing with people, specially girls. If you go to school/college ask them for their books even if you don't want them.

No I am 23 and unemployed and I'm a pensioner
Nope i have no skills.
No i have none.
Pages: 1 2