Support Forums

Full Version: My Life ATM Seems crap/dull
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im 18/19 and i dont like the life i have right now, like i don't like most of my " friends " so i have very few left now, i have a education a head of me but so my life in the future is not going to be crap ( hopefully lol ) i can do a animation course at college then go to university and do a degree in it.

Should i move out of my country to America? start a new life?
Its been my dream to get a job in America and have a have a family and crap over there , like a fresh start? just don't wanna leave family behind and never seem them and crap but at the same time i don't want to live in the crap country i live in ATM its dull, people are dicks, everything is crap imo.

What should i do?

Im from Britain if any of you are wondering.
If your feeling like your life is dull and not enough is going on and its not fun, then you should go out and try to meet some people, or if you feel that you dont want to head out alone, bring a sibling possibly, or choose your closest friend you can trust. If you want to stay away from that, then you should try to experience something new. When we feel down because our life is boring, it doesn't help to sit and do the same boring things haha. Maybe Id recommend a relationship, find someone you can relate to and that way they can make plans and it'd excite up your life. If you need help getting a girlriend, because sometimes our heads are in the wrong places and that makes it difficult to find a girl, you can find some help videos and info online. Change up your life if your feeling like its dull. remember your never alone and can always find someone who can help.
Well you can definitely go to USA and study and if you like there then stay back legally and if you feel Britain is better then move back..

Wish you luck!
America is a nice place to live. Not all of the people are nice but it's definitely a nicer place than most. Hope you wind up happy mate.
I have started my life from 0 four times in four different countries and i had family too, so dont be afraid to do it, if things dont work, you can always go back home " an option that i didnt have" !
Good luck mate Smile
Thanks for the positive feedback guys, i think i am really going to move to America once i have my education now Big Grin