Support Forums

Full Version: [Free] Domain's .com, .us, .ca, .net, .org, .info, .name, .mobi, .biz, .tv, .cc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have my method to get free domains. So i was thinking i could give out some domains to you guys.

Post here and pm me which domain you want & nameservers i should point it to.

It will take around 24 Hours to get it active & up and running.

Available TLDs: .com, .us, .ca, .net, .org, .info, .name, .mobi, .biz, .tv, .cc and .ws
Is this that awful intuit method?
I dont know what the intuit method is all about but I want a .com domain name and my only worry is that are you obtaining these legally or through some blackhat method?
(03-28-2012, 03:47 AM)Crystal Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know what the intuit method is all about but I want a .com domain name and my only worry is that are you obtaining these legally or through some blackhat method?

1) It will be a blackhat method if not intuit
2) You won't be able to renew your domain.
Do we have access to the domain, the question goes why do we need to give you the nameservers.
(03-28-2012, 05:18 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Do we have access to the domain, the question goes why do we need to give you the nameservers.

So he can point the domain at our web hosting?...
That's my question, do we have access to the domain? I can point my nameservers myself, what if I wanna change hosting, etcc...
Quite certain its the lame Intuit method. Isn't that also the one you were using a while back to offer free domains Breshie? Hehe
The method is a reseller account i have, It's not hacked but the company can still fudge me over if they want.
I will register the domain for a year and point it to your nameservers.
How much did you buy the Domain reseller for?
Will you renew it after a year?
Pages: 1 2 3 4