Support Forums

Full Version: Staying positive all the time is becoming harder and harder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
This will most likely be a huge paragraph, so if you don't want to read it, don't. But, if you do, and you do reply, thanks.
Well first suicide is never an option and rather its a waste of life if you do it.. You should work hard in school, get better grades and join a part time job? maybe that would keep you busy and you would hardly go home.. After school then job and in the evenings you would have to go to home..
I think things would get better just keep calm and move on..

Well to start with, I would have that meeting with your school psychologist, what you say is in confidence so know school friends will know anything, maybe its worth them having a chat with your parents, I doubt your father has any idea how much of a negative impact his actions are having on you.

I am a parent myself and have 2 grown up children and 2 young children and I have never raised a hand to any of them, its wrong wrong wrong to do such a thing and only brings misery.

You really need to confide in your brother who prtects you and your mom and they need to make your father and other brother understand that what they do is not right, if it doesnt work then get outside help, just do it if you have to, dont let this screw your life up, you sound like despite everything that is going on that you can make a great life for yourself in the future, you CAN OVERCOME THIS.
Suicide is not a good idea mate. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. Keep that in mind.