Support Forums

Full Version: Karma?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok a few years ago i went out with this girl and like we where on and off for a year, i treated her like crap but .. i cheated etc and when i look back at old conversations i feel so bad for how i treated her , but later on that year i met a girl who made me feel like how i made my ex feel.. like crap.

Karma?

I have also been looking at other conversations with girls who i have treated like crap.. and god i was a dick to them. Recently i met a girl who i liked and she done to me what i had done to girls in the past, hurt them?

Is this all down to Karma? feels like it.

Should i change my ways?

im 18 btw if it matters
Well yes, it all karma.. The way you treated other god made someone else treat you the same way.. You should now learn a lesson and try and over come the mistakes you did back then.. Improve yourself and start treating everyone better and if you can then apologise to the girls you cheated on..
Yup, it's all Karma. You shouldn't have hurt them if you never wanted to get hurt.
Life is full of karma good & bad so just pick your head up and move on.
Treat others how you want to be treated.
I believe in karma.
If you think you've got bad karma, do good things. Good things come to those who give.
You should definitely treat people better; if you treat people with the way you'd personally like to be treated, you will be rewarded.