Support Forums

Full Version: I freakin hate everything.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can never get a break, can I? Every single freakin thing that could ever potentially work in my life seems to get nerfed one way or another. No matter how much effort or dedication I put into something, it ultimately fails. I can (and have) spent hundreds of hours on a project only to have it blown up or shut down in my freakin face.

Every single goddamn time in every single part of my goddamn life. Started when I first moved schools in 8th grade from the northern east coast to the south. I hated all the rednecks, I hated the bullshit, I wanted to leave. 2 and a half years later, (Sophomore year of high school) RIGHT as I started making really good lifelong friends, I freakin move again. Now I'm spending my junior year in a school of people I freakin hate, doing schoolwork that's monumentally more difficult than that which was previously given to me, and being expected to conform to a society which I wish would stop freakin existing. I just spent my entire goddamn weekend (putting off a huge ass chemistry project, btw) trying to set up a private business/entrepreneurial venture only to have everything I've worked towards so far (and the almost $100 I've shelled out from my savings) but on an indefinite hold because of the smallest freakin problems, problems I HAD NO TROUBLE WITH the last time I attempted something similar.

Why can't life give me a goddamn break, seriously. I'm tired of it, I don't give two shits anymore. I couldn't give a damn whether or not that chemistry project is finished for tomorrow, I couldn't give a damn whether or not I maintain my 3.8-3.9 GPA, the school system is a giant capitalistic tyrannical scam in the first place, even at the college level.

I can't do this, I can't have everything I ever work towards taken away from me. Even the minor things, the solutions to my problems that I invent become even more problems.
I know how you feel, to have worked so hard for something, just to have it taken away. I spent so much time on so many competitions for sports, yet because either other team members ruin it, or I just can't compete, I lose. And in the finals of every tennis tournament, or basketball tournament, I/we always lose. Just push through though and hope it gets better IMO.
i know what you mean. i think at this point, you just need to relax and tell yourself that things will work out--you may not know how, but believe that they will.
You need to find some ways of letting off stress. You may not know this now but all this moving around will help you in your life. You will find it much easier, in the future to integrate into houseshares, travelling and college and ultimately getting on with others.
And you're still young and have drive, try not to be so hard on yourself all the time.
(03-25-2012, 06:23 PM)Rhythm Wrote: [ -> ]I can never get a break, can I?
I know how you feel mate, there's really nothing you can do at all except try to live your life.
(03-25-2012, 06:23 PM)Rhythm Wrote: [ -> ]being expected to conform to a society which I wish would stop freakin existing.
Never let anyone or anything change who you are, your individuality and faith is the most important thing you have, I'm happy to say that you're so freaking right! You're right about everything. There you go! You've achieved something, you're right! Give yourself a nice pat on the back! Don't change who you are for anything.
(03-25-2012, 06:23 PM)Rhythm Wrote: [ -> ]Why can't life give me a goddamn break, seriously. I'm tired of it, I don't give two shits anymore. I couldn't give a damn whether or not that chemistry project is finished for tomorrow, I couldn't give a damn whether or not I maintain my 3.8-3.9 GPA, the school system is a giant capitalistic tyrannical scam in the first place, even at the college level.
Don't give up on your education, It's very important.
(03-25-2012, 06:23 PM)Rhythm Wrote: [ -> ]I can't do this, I can't have everything I ever work towards taken away from me. Even the minor things, the solutions to my problems that I invent become even more problems.
That's life I'm afraid, It's tough. But We're here to help you get through it! If you ever need someone to talk to I'm ALWAYS here, just PM me! You'll get through this, I promise.