Support Forums

Full Version: Spring breakups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well as most of you know spring is coming, and instead of feeling happy and excited about it some of you are probably feeling quite down. This could be due to a multitude of different things. One of the most common (at least in this section) is relationship problems, but look up there's hope. It been proven time and time again that most break ups happen between valentines day and spring break, that and around the Christmas holidays. That being said chin up and get through your problems, or think of it as a new beginning. It's spring the world is recreating itself, and why shouldn't you do the same? Instead of sulking around dwelling in the past look towards the future and start improving yourself. Yes this may sound a bit cliche, but remember there are many other people in the same situation as you why not take advantage of it! If you're feeling depressed after a winter indoors sunlight and exercise are two of the best and easiest cures out there.

-After reading this I hope you'll see that whatever situation you're in isn't the end of the world. Though it may feel that way just remember When people walk away from you, let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anybody who leaves you. It doesn't mean that they are bad people, just that their part in your life is over. But that doesn't mean they won't come back in the future.
(03-25-2012, 02:40 PM)Qwazz Wrote: [ -> ]This could be due to a multitude of different thing.

You forgot the "s" at the end.
Anyway, nice thread. I see this happening a lot where I live.