Support Forums

Full Version: Need some help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Might as well come out and say it in a short fashion to spare you the long story.
I'm Jewish.
Big shocker for some of you. Not so much for others.
Anyways.
I had my Bar Mitzvah 3~ years ago. For my after party, we had floral arrangements and a great party planned. The floral designer (whose name shall not be named) didn't show up to make the decorations until the morning of. She got about 3 done and then all the guests showed up.
My mom crap fireworks and took the whole thing to court.
The first time, the girl doesn't show up.
After that, the People's Court (american) TV show contact my mom, saying they want to air our case on their show. They'd pay the desired money instead of the girl, and we'd get the publicity.
The case happens (we win & give away all the money.) When the episode airs on TV, someone uploads it to Youtube.
Then 4 other people upload the exact same video.
Now everyone is asking me about it at school. People are also making fun of me because my mom made me say something in my defense. I happened to have a cold that day so it made it sound like I had a lisp (which I currently don't.) Now I'm being made a laughing stock because of it. My friends are saying that people are imitating me and saying rude stuff about me behind my back.
The comments of the videos are also derogative towards me (understandable. It's public domain.) Since I don't know those people, I'm not as concerned with that.
I want these people (in school) to stop but I'm not sure how. A lot of them are girls and hitting girls is not really the right way to go. I'd beat the crap out of the guys if I hear them (I've already shoved a freshman down the hallway.) I've ignored them for a while but it hasn't really worked out.
Thoughts? Sorry to make you sit through that. It would be longer but...
TL;DR People are making fun of me because of a Youtube video and I want to figure out how to tell them to piss off.
Well I don't think there is any way to stop them.. The best option is to ignore them, I know you have already done that but that's what you gotta do.. People will find another gossip to talk to in some time and they will get over with things about you.. so just stay calm and ignore them.. Thats what I can advise you..
Regards
What Crystal said. If you don't ignore them they will see you care. And then they won't stop.