Support Forums

Full Version: I fudged up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Everything in my life was going good til I got in a car crash 3 weeks ago, totaled my car then later on that night my GF called me needing me to take her home urgently but I couldn't then I found out 2 days later she was caught with a handgun. The reason she has one is because she lives in a rough neighborhood and she needs protection anyway she went to court that following monday for it. She called me told me she loved me and she'll call me either way. A week goes by and still no word of her I looked it up and my phone can't accept collect calls on my plan. I'm trying to find out where they're holding her now and how long she has, but I just feel this could of all been avoided if I didn't totaled my call. I can barely focus because I keep thinking that this would of never happened if it wasn't for me. What I do know is that for my state handgun first charges are 1 1month to 3 years. I plan to stay faithful if it's less than 6 months, She's been my long term GF on and off for 2 years. Im sorry I just needed to vent I plan to move out of my parents house this summer( I'm 18) just so when she comes out I can get her out of that environment.
I'm sorry to hear that. Why did the crash occur? Was it a drunk driver, or just someone who didn't know how to drive?
Everything was a unescapable event, you will get caught wearing a gun sooner or later.
Yes, maybe it was your fault this happened right now, but that is just bad luck, nothing more, it has nothing more with you.

But don't look at it as a bad luck or what ever.

Look what might happened if she one day used that gun on somebody, that somebody could been even you, now that change is drawn back from her, you might have cleaned blood from her hands.

Her possibility of getting caught was high, it would have happened sooner or later, don't break a sweat about that.
Right now just worry about what is going to happen to her, find her and be there for her.
You should follow NekoChan's advise , I totally agree with him Smile
None of that is your fault. You crashed your car. Crashing your car doesn't mean that it is your fault that your girlfriend was caught with a gun. It is better off that she was caught or something more serious could have happened in the future.