Support Forums

Full Version: Girl Problems, Someone Help Me out On What To Do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ill start from the beginning..

I was out one night with my friend and he wanted to meet these 2 girls, one was his girlfriend the other was her friend, anyway.. after that night her friend and me started texting, i had added her on facebook and got her number and we texted like everyday all week and crap and it was going so great.. but then we where out one day and i said something that offended her and she said it reminded me of her ex, she says to me alot of times before that her ex treated her real bad.. it was a joke that she took really serious and after that she didnt text me till i texted her and even then you could tell she didnt want to speak to me -_- </3 .. anyway she eventually told me that she had lost all interest in me because of that joke and that she was really interested in me before i said it, it left me so hurt that i ruined everything and knew what i had done to ruin it :/ . We argued for a while and stopped talking for like 3 days and when i spoke to her again nothing had changed, so the other night i phoned her drunk and we argued and said some nasty crap to each other and she deleted me of facebook and deleted my number :/

Since that day i have woke up feeling like crap wishing i could go back in time to when i said the joke , cause if i didnt say it we would still be really close and maybe could of gone out, ll never know:/ should i give up and leave it as it is since she hates me now anyway or make amends even though she wants nothing more to do to me what should i do? sick of regretting everything i do in life man.
Go to her house and talk to her. I really don't see why she's so mad.
(03-20-2012, 06:41 PM)bigdomepiece Wrote: [ -> ]Go to her house and talk to her. I really don't see why she's so mad.

She says her ex done " unimaginable " things to her or something, but she wont tell me what
Well how is your fault that you accidentally said something that reminded her of him. That's bullpoop.
(03-20-2012, 07:08 PM)bigdomepiece Wrote: [ -> ]Well how is your fault that you accidentally said something that reminded her of him. That's bullpoop.
Exactly, she wont even give me a second chance and she knows how much i feel about her, wish i could turn my feelings off but i obviously cant
Get to her house now, and tap dat.
From what I've read , she seems like a stupid girl but I guess she's good looking.
Anyway , the best things to do is to talk with her.
(03-21-2012, 04:45 AM)ISO_ Wrote: [ -> ]From what I've read , she seems like a stupid girl but I guess she's good looking.
Anyway , the best things to do is to talk with her.
Every time i try she ignores me ? and my friend who is going out with her friend is being weird with me now because of what i said to her
Talk to her mate. Go to her house as soon as possible.

Dont bother, its a dead duck.
Just txt her and say sorry for offending her and no hard feelings and that you wont contact her again.
You cant be worrying about what to say or not to say cos it might remind her of her ex boyfriend, thats her problem, not yours, shes obviously carrying too much emotional baggage that she hasnt dealt with yet and will just drag you down.
Move on from her.
Pages: 1 2