Support Forums

Full Version: Having Trouble? READ THIS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So now that you have clicked this thread, I'm guessing your having trouble in life and don't know how to deal. Well let me try to explain how I handle things and how you can do the same.

Over the past few years my life has gone from good, to poor and spinning out of control. In 2009 i found out that i have a heart defect and will have to have more than a few heart surgeries in my life. In 2010 i started ditching school, lost my reputation for backing out of a fight and failing classes. And in 2011 i decided to just say fudge it and drop out of school because of the mess i was in.

It was only a few months after i dropped out of school that i realized how stupid i was for giving up on school and myself. I also realized life isn't going to get any better if you just sit around talking about how messed up your life is and making excuses.

So what i did was thought positive, made a plan and stuck with it. This summer I'm going to get my GED, get a part time job, apply for a student loan, and apply for college. If i didn't embrace life and make a plan for myself, i would still be sitting here complaining how my life sucks and not have a plan.

So what I'm trying to say is, embrace what the world has thrown at you, think positive, stand up, and throw back.

Well, personally back in the day I used to kill a bunch of hookers. Anyway, I would cut out there vagina's and place them in a few shoe boxes in my closet. Long story short, when I get sad, I take a vagina out, microwave it, and spray it down with a bit of KY, then make sweet love to it. When done, I put it back in the box. After a few weeks, the maggots start to crawl around, and the next time sex takes place, the maggots crawl into my penis, it feels much like a ribbed condom as they squirm and crawl around and inside my penis.
(03-18-2012, 11:20 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, personally back in the day I used to kill a bunch of hookers. Anyway, I would cut out there vagina's and place them in a few shoe boxes in my closet. Long story short, when I get sad, I take a vagina out, microwave it, and spray it down with a bit of KY, then make sweet love to it. When done, I put it back in the box. After a few weeks, the maggots start to crawl around, and the next time sex takes place, the maggots crawl into my penis, it feels much like a ribbed condom as they squirm and crawl around and inside my penis.

True story or not, you have problems.
@ OP, Good advice.

I'd say only a few have truly satisfactory lives, I've known plenty of people who superficially were apparently doing great but deep inside, were just as f**ked up as everyone else.
Very helpful thread. Very nice you would take time to write something like this for members that aren't very strong emotionally right now.

You are a good man.
(03-21-2012, 05:16 PM)Nifty Wrote: [ -> ]Very helpful thread. Very nice you would take time to write something like this for members that aren't very strong emotionally right now.

You are a good man.

Thanks for reading and the comment, appreciate it.
Good luck bro, glad you want to get your life on the right track.