Support Forums

Full Version: Worst month of my life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi, I'm only posting because I need somebody to talk to. I've been sat alone for the past hour, just crying. Within the past 3 weeks, I've lost my job, my grand mother and my girlfriend left me.
I thought I was coping pretty well, until tonight when I just broke down. I don't know what to do, I'm a mess.
I usually have quite a hard exterior and find it hard to talk to my friends about things like this, so I thought I would confide in the anonymity of the internet.
I really feel like I'm at rock bottom and have no idea what to do :/
Well, life has its own ups and down's .. and you have to face strongly and boldly.. I can understand your feeling but trust me you need to get up and make your own life.. You dont have to loose your strength, mind and focus... Just start looking for a job, because once you have a job you will spend most of the day working and when you get back home you will so tired that you would need food and sleep.. You wont have the time to think emotionally...
just be stronG! Smile
If your dog dies, you can write a song.
Don't feel to down on yourself, cheer up their is a whole entire world at their to explore.
Just try to focus on other things? I have found when doing things to get back at bad things that happen (losing your job) it help majorly with getting back on your feet.

Go like search for a job and do profitable things =]

-BDP
Hey, don't let things like this bring you down

If you do, then it means you're not ready to move on. Then you can't support a girlfriend if you can't even support yourself. When you get back on your feet then everything will fall back into place Smile

Trust me
(03-19-2012, 06:47 PM)Reptar Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, don't let things like this bring you down

If you do, then it means you're not ready to move on. Then you can't support a girlfriend if you can't even support yourself. When you get back on your feet then everything will fall back into place Smile

Trust me
Great post, that actually was a great piece of advice... Thanks